Choose from over 1000 stunning luxury Caribbean villas
Destinations in the Caribbean
When you step off the plane in the Caribbean, you'll be forgiven for thinking you've arrived in paradise, and our beautiful Caribbean villas only enhance that feeling! This corner of the tropics is the stuff of daydreams, where tropical beaches, tasty rum punch, and lively reggae beats are never far away.
There are more than 7,000 islands and cays in the Caribbean; some are desert islands inhabited only by local wildlife, while others – like Barbados and Jamaica – are among the world’s most exclusive vacation destinations. Each region has its own charm and appeal, but they all share the same warm hospitality and distinct laid-back vibe.
Caribbean villas in breathtaking destinations
We offer a range of Caribbean villa rentals across all of the region’s best travel destinations, whether you’re looking for a romantic retreat for a honeymoon, a large villa for a family vacation, Caribbean golf villas, or a sprawling home for an all-out special occasion.
Explore Caribbean villa rentals
Arc En Ciel
Seaclusion St James
Cap Cana 1
Where is the Caribbean?
What countries are in the Caribbean?
When is hurricane season in the Caribbean?
Are passports needed for the Caribbean?
The best time to visit the Caribbean
The best time to visit the Caribbean is during the Northern Hemisphere winter, particularly between December and March. During this time, the weather is beautifully warm, sunny, and dry, with little rainfall, making it perfect for lazy beach days and exploring the attractions of these amazing islands.
Food in the Caribbean
The Caribbean is a real foodie’s destination. From fresh-from-water seafood to traditional Creole cuisine, international fare to established daily favorites, there is something to delight and surprise every palette. Each island has its own distinctive culinary personality, with must-try delicacies tempting visitors from beachfront bars and restaurants. Some classic Caribbean dishes include the famous jerk chicken of Jamaica, roast pork dishes, lobster and crab, pepperpot stew, and of course, rum punch.
Getting to and around the Caribbean
Flights to the Caribbean
Ferries in the Caribbean
Transport on islands
Things to do in the Caribbean
- From the famed Grace Bay on Turks and Caicos to the glamorous beaches of Barbados, countless beautiful beaches exist for unforgettable days of relaxation in the Caribbean sun.
- From snorkeling colorful coral reefs to free diving with mighty humpback whales, there is a plethora of breathtaking opportunities to go diving in the Caribbean.
- Whether you want a full-on adventure scaling mountains or a more leisurely stroll through nature reserves, the Caribbean has plenty of places for hiking enthusiasts.
- November through April is the prime time for surfing in the Caribbean's most popular spots to catch a wave or two, which include Barbados and Jamaica.
- From ancient caves to old pirate ports, and garrisons to beautifully-preserved Colonial mansions, the Caribbean ahs so much for history buffs to get their teeth into.
Travel Planners to help you find the perfect vacation rental and enhance your stay with a range of Travel Extras.
Giving you the world's best homes and destinations in trending hot spots
Excellence as standard giving you what you deserve at every stay
Caribbean villa rentals with staff
If you want to enjoy the benefits of a hotel stay with the privacy and peace that a private vacation brings, then our Caribbean villa rentals with staff, whether it is a vacation rental with private chef and maid, as well as other staff, are just the thing that you’re looking for.
From housekeeping services to private chefs and even boat captains, our fabulous Caribbean villa rentals with staff are guaranteed to make every Caribbean adventure extra special. As well as fantastic staff, there's a whole host of amazing Travel Extras that you can add to your Caribbean villa rentals, from airport transfers to in-home spa services and grocery deliveries.
Popular resorts in the Caribbean
Beachfront Caribbean villa rentals
If there is one thing that is synonymous with the Caribbean, it’s beautiful beaches. Our beachfront Caribbean villa rentals occupy some of the most desirable places in the region, from the unblemished sands of Grace Bay in Turks and Caicos to the glamorous shores of Barbados’ St James.
As well as offering some of the best sea views that you’ll find anywhere in the world, our beachfront villas in the Caribbean also have a host of fantastic amenities, including private pools, staff, and direct access to some seriously stunning beaches.
Caribbean villa rentals by number of bedrooms
- 1-bedroom Caribbean villa rentals
- 2 bedroom villa Caribbean
- 3-bedroom Caribbean vacation rentals
- 4-bedroom Caribbean villas for rent
- Luxury villas Caribbean with 5 bedrooms
- Luxury Caribbean villas with 6 bedrooms
- 7-bedroom Caribbean villas for rent
- 8-bedroom luxury villas Caribbean
- 9+ bedroom luxury vacation rentals Caribbean
Luxury Caribbean villas with private pools
A private pool is the height of luxury in a vacation rental, and many of our incredible Caribbean villas offer sublime infinity pools, plunge pools, and more, perfect for relaxing and cooling off the sunshine. These private pools often feature breathtaking views, and many of our villas with pools in places such as Barbados, Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, and St Barts look out over the Caribbean Sea.
Our Caribbean villas with private pools also feature amenities such as seating areas for dining and unwinding, submerged sun loungers, swim-up bars, and much more. These private pools are the places to be if you want to add a little extra glamor to your Caribbean vacation.
Explore luxury Caribbean villas with private pools
Sugar Hill - Illusion
Caribbean villas for large groups
Whether it’s a family reunion or group getaway with your friends,our Caribbean villas for large groups is the ideal place to stay. Our biggest home in the region sleeps 46 guests, and we have numerous properties with the capacity to accommodate 20 or 30 people. A large villa rental gives everyone their own private space, with bedrooms, en-suite bathrooms, dining, and entertaining areas that the whole group will love.
- Caribbean condos and apartments
- Caribbean villa rentals with game rooms
- Caribbean vacation rentals with gyms
- Pet-friendly luxury villa rentals Caribbean
- Luxury villa rentals Caribbean with home gyms
- Honeymoon villas Caribbean
- Staffed villas Caribbean
- Caribbean oceanfront villas
- Caribbean luxury villas with home theaters