Find and book Margaritaville Orlando cottages
Margaritaville Orlando cottages
There are few resorts more colorful than Margaritaville, Orlando. Themed around a luxury beach vacation, our Margaritaville Orlando cottages offer guests stunning accommodation options, a selection of delicious places to eat, and fantastic things to do.
About Margaritaville Resort
Margaritaville Resort, Orlando is a relatively new kid on the resort block, having opened its doors in 2019. The complex covers 300 acres in total and includes among its offerings vacation rooms, suites, cottages, accessible accommodations, a water park, and a shopping area. Margaritaville has been awarded several top honors in the past few years, including a 2020 Tripadvisor Traveler’s Choice Award and the coveted AAA Four Diamond Designation for its attention to the guest experience.
Painted in every color of the rainbow, our stunning Margaritaville Orlando cottages are sure to put a smile on your face as soon as you see them. Suitable for all types of travelers, whether it’s a fun couple’s break or family reunion, these fabulous Orlando vacation rentals have got all the amenities and features you could need.
Popular Vacation Rentals
What activities are available at Margaritaville Resort?
Can I get transport from Margaritaville to Disney World?
How do I get from Margaritaville to Orlando Airport?
Is parking available at Margaritaville?
Is entry to the H20 Waterpark included with a stay at Margaritaville?
Are the resort pools at Margaritaville heated?
Is there an additional charge for dogs to stay at Margaritaville Orlando cottages?
Things to do near Margaritaville
If you can bear to venture out of the resort, then there are plenty of things to see and do near Margaritaville. Whether you’re looking for water parks, food stores, or wineries, there are several places right on the doorstep.
Island H2O Water Park Regarded as one of Orlando’s best water parks, Island H2O is a fantastic place for the whole family right next door to Margaritaville. With countless slides, lazy rivers, pools, water games, and more, there is something for everyone, from those who like a relaxing and gentle day to those hankering for a thrilling experience.
Island Grove Winery Island Grove’s Kissimmee location is a fantastic day trip for those looking to sample some of Florida's fantastic wines. With classic and quirky flavor palettes, including tropical fruits and berries, you can take part in wine tastings, grab a light lunch, and sample some local craft beer varieties.
Theme parks Of course, the most likely reason that you're staying at Margaritaville is to visit Orlando's famous theme parks. From the magic of Walt Disney World to the silver screen icons of Universal Studios, and the less famous attractions such as Legoland and Gatorland, there is no shortage of fantastic places to enjoy some thrills on your Orlando vacation.
Euphoria Fish House
Salty Rim Bar and Grill
Stone Cold Creamery
Rock and Brews
Yeoman's Cask and Lion
Bento Asian Cuisine and Sushi
Distances from Margaritaville Resort
|Attraction||Distance from Margaritaville (miles)||Driving time to attraction (mins)|
- Barkaritaville is a designated park where dogs can run and play. It is located near the cottages, is fenced in, and has two separate sections; one for small dogs and one for larger dogs.
Barkaritaville Dog Park
- Margaritaville has got a well-appointed fitness center for all your workout needs. Equipment includes machines targeted at cardiovascular and strength training. Fins Up Fitness Center is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Find Up Fitness Center
- Vacations are times for relaxing, and Margaritaville’s St. Somewhere Spa is the place to do it, offering a range of blissful treatments including massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, and salon services.
St Somewhere Spa
- Margaritaville has got 2 pools, Fins Right and Fins Left. One is a quiet pool, and one is the resort’s main pool. It is zero-entry and has plenty of loungers around the edge for ultimate relaxation. You can also rent cabanas around the pools.
- The Margaritaville Store is a one-stop-shop for souvenirs, provisions, made-to-order food, and beverages. Whether you’re looking for themed gifts to take home for your friend and family or a souvenir, you’ll find them here.
- Bring back something speical for your pets at home from Don’t 4 Get About Me, Margaritaville’s dog treat boutique. You can purchase pick n’ mix style treats, toys, collars, and much more for your furry friends
Don't 4 Get About Me
- A fun spot for the whole family to enjoy on Sunset Walk, GameTime boasts arcade games, simulators, redemption machines, and much more. It’s a great place for parties, special treats or to have some fun on a rare rainy day in Orlando.
- Enjoy some live evening music as you sip on cocktails at the Promenade Plaza Stage, the location of nightly performances from local acts. Whatever you're into, relax in the resort serenaded by fantastic tunes.
Promenade Plaza Stage
Travel Planners to help you find the perfect vacation rental and enhance your stay with a range of Travel Extras.
Giving you the world's best homes and destinations in trending hot spots
Excellence as standard giving you what you deserve at every stay
Margaritaville cottage rentals with Travel Extras
Make your stay at Margaritaville Resort extra special with our fabulous Travel Extras service.
Our brilliant Travel Planners are on hand to organize extras for your Margaritaville stay, giving you a start-to-finish service one very step on your vacation. With options including private chefs, character visits, car hire, airport transfers, attractions tickets, and so much more, you can choose from a range of luxurious additions to your stay.
Margaritaville Orlando cottages with pools
Even in the midst of an Orlando resort with access to a huge communal pool and waterpark, it’s wonderful to have a private space to relax and unwind from the day’s adventures. Our Margaritaville cottages with private pools give you that and more, with the outdoor areas also featuring hot tubs to enjoy, and plenty of spots to lounge in. They are the perfect places to enjoy the hot Floridian sunshine.
In addition to the inviting pools, the Margaritaville cottages offer a range of amenities and services to enhance your stay. The resort features a variety of dining options, including beachside restaurants and bars, where you can savor delicious cuisine and sip on tropical cocktails. You can also indulge in rejuvenating spa treatments, take part in exciting water sports, or simply relax on the pristine sandy beaches just steps away.
Explore Margaritaville Orlando cottages with pools
Margaritaville vacation rentals by number of bedrooms
Margaritaville cottages for Orlando vacations with a large group
Whether you’re heading to Disney with your friends or staging a family reunion in Orlando, our Margaritaville cottages for large groups are the ideal places to base yourselves. Sleeping as many as 18 guests, these beautiful villas have got all the amenities you need for an unforgettable trip, including game rooms, outdoor kitchens, and access to resort amenities.
The Margaritaville Cottages are designed with large groups in mind, offering ample living spaces and multiple bedrooms to ensure everyone has their own private space. The cottages feature expansive common areas, including open-plan living rooms and fully equipped kitchens, where you can gather and socialize.
Find Margaritaville Orlando cottage for large groups
Pet-friendly Margaritaville vacation homes
Bring the whole family along on vacation, four-legged friends included, in our pet-friendly Margaritaville villas. 2 dogs weighing up to 30lbs are welcome in many Margaritaville accommodations, and there is a designated dog park, called Barkaritaville close to the cottages. If you're bringing your pooches along, make sure that you bring them with you when out and about, as Margaritaville policy states that dogs must not be left unattended in the cottages.