Find Hawaii vacation rentals
Hawaii vacation rentals
Thoughts of Hawaii conjure up images of paradise islands in the Pacific, with swaying palm trees, crashing waves, and soaring verdant hills. Our award-winning Hawaii vacation rentals offer you the opportunity to stay in some of the most breathtaking locations across the state, your own slice of paradise away from the high rise hotels and tourist areas. This is authentic Hawaiian living, moments from incredible beaches and the wild and wonderful landscapes that make it such a desirable vacation spot.
Award-winning Hawaii vacation rentals with luxurious amenities
Our Hawaii vacation rentals are far more than simply a place to stay. They are exclusive, luxury properties that have been picked beacuse they offer incredible extrasbeyond being a place to rest your head. Not only are our Hawaii villas beautiful to look at, they also feature facilities such as luxury private pools.
Find Hawaii vacation rentals
Big Island 46
Big Island 28
Big Island 10
Big Island 20
Big Island 2
Big Island 18
Big Island 22
Big Island 30
Big Island 76
Do you need a passport to go to Hawaii?
How many islands in Hawaii?
What is the Hawaii time zone?
Does it snow in Hawaii?
Do you have to be vaccinated to go to Hawaii?
When is the best time to visit Hawaii?
Hawaii has a perennially pleasant climate, meaning that it is always a good idea to visit this beautiful Pacific destination. With that being said, March through September is the best time to visit overall, with low levels of rainfall and high average temperatures - the perfect conditions for enjoying the world-class beaches of Hawaii. The rest of the year is by no means cold, but rainfall levels are higher.
Food in Hawaii
Hawaiian food reflects the tropical splendor of the archipelago itself. Expect fresher-than-fresh seafood, colorful fruits, and grilled meat products. There are a few dishes that are a must-try when you're in Hawaii. The first and most famous of these is poke. A medley of delicious local ingredients, often tuna, seaweed, sesame seeds, and soy sauce, poke bowls are ubiquitous across Hawaii, and have even made their way to mainland USA due to their popularity. As for side dishes, you'll likely come across poi on many menus. Made from taro root, a sort of local sweet potato, poi is often served alongside meat or fish. Taro root also starts in Lau lau, where the large leaves of the plant are wrapped around meat or fish, before being cooked in an udnerground oven, resulting in a dish that is incredibly tender.
Getting to and around Hawaii
Flights to Hawaii
Ferries in Hawaii
Driving in Hawaii
Public transport in Hawaii
Things to do in Hawaii
- Dramatic and awe-inspiring, Hawaii's Volcanoes National Park is a true representation of the power of nature, where cascades of lave tumble over cliffs into the churning ocean below.
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Regarded as one of the best hikes in the world, the gorgeous 11-mile route Kalalau Trail winds along Kuaia's beautiful coastline, taking in mountains, beaches, and the ocean.
- Maybe the best of place on Earth to welcome in a new day, where the sunrise above the clouds is one of those unforgettable moments that words do no justice to.
Sunrise on Mount Haleakala
- Deeply moving and historic, the memorial to the Pearl Harbor attack that altered the course of World War II is one of the most important sites in Hawaii and the USA.
- Hawaii is jam-packed with wildlife watching opportunities, from diving with manta rays, to whale watching, and snorkeling technicolor reefs with sharks, turtles, and tropical fish.
- As beautiful as the islands of Hawaii are, there is more wonder to be found when you turn your gaze upwards, with magical star-gazing opportunities to be found.
- Known as the Grand Canyon of Hawaii, Waimea Canyon is a natural attraction of indescribable beauty, with deep ravines and soaring cliffs marked by waterfalls and low clouds.
Travel Planners to help you find the perfect vacation rental and enhance your stay with a range of Travel Extras.
Giving you the world's best homes and destinations in trending hot spots
Excellence as standard giving you what you deserve at every stay
Hawaii vacation rentals with chefs and other Travel Extras
We don't stop at finding you luxury vacation rentals in Hawaii, we also offer incredible Travel Extras to make your trip even more spectacular. From airport transfers, car hire, and attarction tickets, to organizing you a Hawaii vacation rental with chef, our fantastic Travel Planners can do it all.
Villas in Hawaii with private pools
Destinations like Hawaii are made for lazing by the pool, cocktail in hand, and our luxurious villas in Hawaii with private pools give you the option to that whenever it takes your fancy. These stunning vacation rentals come with private pools for those days when you want to bask in the sunshine and take in the incredible views from the comfort of your villa.