Veranda Palms, Orlando
Find and book Veranda Palms vacation homes
Veranda Palms vacation homes
Veranda Palms is the perfect, well-rounded resort community, where you will find everything you need for the Orlando vacation you’re dreaming of. With a range of stunning homes, some even complete with exciting extras such as private bowling alleys and home movie theaters, a clubhouse that offers a large pool, children’s splash pad, and fitness center, there’s no end to entertainment facilities here. Veranda Palms Resort is also nestled amongst scenic surroundings, with direct access to the local Shingle Creek where you can make the most of the idyllic nature around you. To top it all off? Veranda Palms occupies a prime position on the outskirts of Orlando, with the nearest Disney theme park a short quarter of an hour's drive away.
Is there transportation to and from Disney World?
How to get to Veranda Palms Resort in Orlando, Florida, from the main airport?
When is the best time to visit Veranda Palms Orlando FL?
How far away is Veranda Palms from Disney World?
How far away is Veranda Palms from Universal?
Veranda Palms Resort Florida address
Veranda Palms Resort is located in a lovely area of Orlando, on the outskirts of the city towards the south. If you are driving there, you can enter the following address into your sat nav; 2560 Shanti Dr, Kissimmee, FL 34746, United States.
Things to do Veranda Palms
Just behind Veranda Palms, you will find Shingle Creek - a beautiful place to spend a morning or afternoon enjoying family walks, or trying out fun activities such as kayaking. Also in the local area, you have endless options for any keen golfers, as this resort is located within moments of several courses; from championship level courses designed by renowned architects, to family-friendly crazy-golf venues. You are also within a few moment’s drive of The Loop - an entertainment, shopping and restaurant complex.
Elsewhere in the city, you have a seemingly endless resource of thrilling entertainment and sights you won’t find anywhere else. The world-famous Disney World parks see millions upon millions of visitors each year - and it’s easy to see why when you get there. You will be transported to a whole new, magical world, where your children will simply never want to leave. For entertainment destinations that are a little smaller than Disney, why not try hot-air ballooning, or a visit to a whacky museum on International Drive, or let the magic keep flowing with a trip to Disney Springs?
Restaurants near Veranda Palms Orlando
Veranda Palms Resort Kissimmee is located in a prime position close to Highway 192, which is utterly jam-packed full of delicious restaurants. Choose from the likes of the Australian-themed Outback Steakhouse and Rancho Chico, to well-loved family favorites such as Chilli’s, Chick-fil-A, Chipotle, Wendy’s iHop, and popular coffee chain Starbucks. When you stay at Veranda Palms Orlando, you are also located close to the restaurant and shopping complex, The Loop, which has even more restaurants on offer. Truth be told, you won’t go hungry when you stay here, as there are plenty of options for everyone, for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Veranda Palms Florida amenities
- The Veranda Palms Resort clubhouse is at the heart of the community, offering access to plenty of entertainment facilities including a pool, hot tub and sports courts.
Veranda Palms clubhouse
- Veranda Palms is a gated resort, which means nobody enters the premises without express permission. Rest easy, knowing your family’s safety is a top priority.
Gated Veranda Palms community
- Nothing beats a dip in a beautiful swimming pool beneath the hot Floridian sunshine, and then a rest on a poolside lounger. The pool at Veranda Palms is simply beautiful.
- If you fancy a break from the cool water of the pool, why not take a dip in the communal hot tub, surrounded with plenty of spots to kick-back and relax.
- Next to the main pool, you will find a thrilling splash pad for your little ones to enjoy, complete with shallow waters, and multiple slides.
Splash pad and slides
- Fancy a game of something? Visit the clubhouse to book one of the sports courts and hire equipment. You can choose between volleyball and basketball.
- Your fitness routine doesn’t have to take a hit just because you’re on vacation. Pay a visit to the fully-equipped fitness center in the clubhouse to keep your heart pumping.
- Being nestled in such beautiful surroundings has more benefits than just a treat for the eyes. Get exploring by having a wander along the surrounding nature trails.
- Shingle Creek is a beautiful spot, packed full of exciting activities, like kayaking. A stay in Veranda Palms means you can enjoy direct access to the creek.
Private access to Shingle Creek
Travel Planners to help you find the perfect vacation rental and enhance your stay with a range of Travel Extras.
Giving you the world's best homes and destinations in trending hot spots
Excellence as standard giving you what you deserve at every stay
Veranda Palms rentals with bowling alleys
These homes are truly something special. Perfect for those who are looking for something a little bit different, or a really unique way to entertain their family in their vacation home, some of our special Veranda Palms properties also offer private bowling alleys, solely for the use of you and your loved ones. Featuring one or two lines, incredibly bright and colorful decor, as well as plenty of bowling balls and screens where you can keep track of who is coming out on top, these homes are sure to build memories to last a lifetime for all of you.
Explore Veranda Palms rentals with bowling alleys
Veranda Palms villas with stunning private pools
A private pool for your Orlando vacation is an absolute must. There’s nothing better than taking a dip in cool waters after a long day exploring the Disney World parks in the sunshine. It’s a great thing, then, that our Veranda Palms rentals offer some of our favorite swimming pools. These pools often come with beautiful views across lakes and greenery. Many also come with your own private hot tub, so you can swap between the chilly pool and the bubbling warmth of the tub.