Find luxurious Aruba villas
Destinations in Aruba
Luxurious Aruba villas
With a total area of just 69 square miles, tiny Aruba is one of the Caribbean’s smallest vacation spots, but it packs a lot of awesome attractions into its borders. Synonymous with luxury, Aruba is a top destination for laid-back beach breaks, romantic vacations for couples, and family Caribbean trips. Aruba is also a great place for nature lovers, with breathtaking hiking trails, amazing snorkeling, and plenty of beautiful wildlife.
Aruba villas of all sizes
If you’re heading to this stunning Caribbean island, take a look at our spectacular Aruba villas. From beautiful beachfront vacation homes to villas in top family resorts and intimate luxury rentals for 2, whatever your Aruba vacation style, we’ve got you covered. You can enjoy homes with fantastic facilities, including private pools, games rooms, and on-site staff, in popular destinations across Aruba.
Where is Aruba?
Is Aruba safe?
Do you need a passport to go to Aruba?
What is the currency in Aruba?
What languages do they speak in Aruba?
Food and Drink in Aruba
Aruba's food scene is a melting pot of cuisine drawing on Caribbean, American, and European flavors, resulting in bright, zingy food with Creole flair. Fish features heavily on menus, with delicacies such as red snapper, barracuda, and mahi-mahi being firm favorites. You can also find hearty meat and rice stews bubbling away in enormous pots and sweet treats such as traditional Dutch pancakes in many restaurants and cafes.
The best time to visit Aruba
The best time to visit Aruba is during the northern hemisphere's winter months, particularly between December and March. This is because the weather is stunning during this period, bright, warm, and sunny, with little chance of significant rainfall.
Getting to and around Aruba
Driving in Aruba
Buses in Aruba
Things to do in Aruba
- It wouldn't be a Caribbean break without a beach day, and Aruba has got plenty to choose from, including the world-famous Flamingo Beach.
- Take a journey beneath the waves to discover Aruba's vibrant marine ecosystems and coral reefs on a snorkeling or scuba diving excursion.
Snorkeling and scuba diving
- From waterskiing to surfing, wakeboarding to kayaking, you can partake in watersports of all levels on Aruba's incredible beaches.
- This spectacular lighthouse in Noord is a dramatic structure right on the edge of the ocean, and is a fantastic spot for incredible photographs.
- Aruba's capital is a colorful and vibrant city that wears its Dutch influence proudly, with intricate gabled buildings and plenty of charming attractions .
- A small and charming building right on the Noord coastline, Nova Vista Chruch is a must-visit in the area, offering fantastic photography opportunities.
Nova Vista Church
Travel Planners to help you find the perfect vacation rental and enhance your stay with a range of Travel Extras.
Giving you the world's best homes and destinations in trending hot spots
Excellence as standard giving you what you deserve at every stay
Aruba villas with chefs and Travel Extras
If you're looking for something to make your stay extra special, then our Aruba villas with chefs and other Travel Extras are perfect. Make our Aruba luxury villas extra special with our fantastic Travel Extras.
You can choose from luxurious additions to your Aruba vacation rentals, including airport transfers and car hire, rental barbeques, grocery deliveries, in-home spa treatments, and so much more. Take a look at our Travel Extras page for more information on services offered and how to book for your vacation.
Other Caribbean destinations
Beautiful Aruba beach villas
Aruba truly has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. From coconut groves on pristine shores that stretch as far as the eye can see, caressed by glittering clear waters, to a more unusual beach with bright pink flamingos wandering the coastline, it’s no wonder why so many head to this island in the Caribbean for basking in the sunshine and paddling in shallow waters.
If you too are dreaming of the Aruba scenery for your next vacation, explore our collection of Aruba beach villas, located close to stunning, exquisite beaches where you will be free to while away your hours.