Luxury Corfu Villas
Discover a range of beautiful Corfu villas, nestled in prime locations across this popular Greek island
Luxury Corfu villas
Our Corfu villas are nestled across the island amongst soaring mountainous landscapes, medieval cobblestone streets, and close to a range of incredible sandy beaches featuring crystal-clear water that is simply crying out for you to snorkel through. Offering the perfect combination of that coveted beachside vacation, scenery that is perfect for family strolls, and endless sites of cultural and historical interest that are sure to awe and amaze, a getaway to Corfu really does have it all.
Corfu villas with amazing amenities
We offer a wonderful range of Corfu villas across the island, including extra large homes with unbelievable swimming pools and incredible views of the landscape, to smaller, charming homes that offer every luxury you and your family could possibly desire to enjoy your Corfu vacation to its fullest.
Popular Vacation Villas
The best time to visit Corfu
Beautiful Corfu is a spring and summer destination primarily, with the majority of businesses open from April through October. Winter on the island is much, much quieter, with many bars, restaurants, and shops catering to tourists closed up for the season. Conversly, the peak summer months of July and August are generally very busy indeed, with packed beaches and throngs of people at attractions.
Taking all of this into account, the best time to visit Corfu is in May or September, just before or after the busiest times. The weather is mild to warm during these times, with plenty of sunshine and little rainfall. Crowd levels are pretty low as well, so you can enjoy Corfu's beautiful beaches and historic attractions without jostling for position.
Food and drink in Corfu
When it comes to finding Corfu restaurants, we recommend heading to Corfu town center, where you will find endless options offering authentic Greek cuisine, amongst the beautiful surroundings of old town, charming medieval streets, and delightful sea air. Though when it comes to compact European towns like these, we highly recommend simply strolling through until you chance upon some unknown gems (which always seem to offer the best meals of any European vacation), we know sometimes it’s easier to plan ahead. So, some of our favorite restaurants in Corfu include the rustic Roda Park Restaurant, the highly rated Nikos Family Restaurant, the authentic cuisine of Romeos Cafe-Taverna, and the Oi Oraies Benitses.
Look our for Greek specialities including moussaka, souvlaki, Greek salad, and pastitsio, or grab a gyros to eat on the go.
Things to do
- Corfu City Old TownYou cannot visit Corfu City without exploring the labyrinthine streets of the Old Town (also known as Kerkyra). Ancient statues, Venetian-style homes, and more await.
- Savor authentic Greek cuisineSample the delectable flavors of Greek cuisine at local tavernas and restaurants. Don't miss trying classic dishes like halloumi, moussaka, souvlaki, and fresh seafood.
- PalaiokastritsaThis pretty little fishing village in north-west Corfu is the stuff of legends - literally - it was hailed in Greek mythology as the final spot that Odysseus visited before returning home.
- Embark on a scenic hike in CorfuLace-up your hiking boots and explore the lush countryside of Corfu. Trails like the Corfu Trail offer scenic routes through olive groves, vineyards, and traditional villages.
- Agni BayBeautiful Agni Bay in north-east Corfu is a historic fishing village and a taste of what life on a Greek island was like before they were discovered by tourism.
- Vlacherna MonasterySitting on its own tiny island at the end of a jetty in the Aegean Sea, Vlacherna Island is one of Corfu's most famous sights. It is open all year around and welcomes visitors.
- Cape DrastisThe most northern point of Corfu is the breathtaking Cape Drastis, a spit of land jutting out into the Aegean Sea. Visit late in the day for incredible golden light dancing over the white cliffs.
- Canal D'AmourJust outside Sidari is the romantic Canal d'Amour, a pretty little sport where local legend tells that couples who swim through the canal will soon be married.
- Visit Achilleion PalaceDiscover the grandeur of Achilleion Palace, a neoclassical mansion built for Empress Elisabeth of Austria. Explore the beautifully landscaped gardens and enjoy stunning panoramic views.
- Take a Boat Trip to Paxos and AntipaxosJoin a boat tour to the neighboring islands of Paxos and Antipaxos. Marvel at their crystal-clear waters, sea caves, and picturesque villages, making for a memorable day trip.
A curated portfolio of the best vacation homes and villas in the world’s top destinations
Experienced vacation rental and villa experts to help you find the perfect home
Enjoy 5-star hotel concierge services and dedicated local support with every stay
It may be the luxury Corfu vacation rentals that draw your eye, but it’s our incredible team of friendly Travel Planners who make your vacation that little bit more special with our luxurious Travel Extras service.
When you book with us, you can rest assured that every single little detail will be taken care of, and that everything will be handled to your satisfaction. Whether you would like help sorting out your car hire, would like to book some extra housekeeping services, or even want you own private chef to whip up a storm so you don’t have to worry about cooking for everyone, then get in touch. Our Travel Planners will make it happen.
Other destinations in Greece
Large villas in Corfu
Sometimes, the little villas just don’t quite work. Despite their charm and quaint atmosphere, if you and everyone else in your traveling group don’t have their own space and privacy, it could add unwanted stress to your vacation. When you choose one of our large villas in Corfu, there will be no fighting over who has to share with who and who gets the best room - there’s plenty of space for everyone, and plenty of luxurious interiors which means no-one draws the short straw. These larger homes also often come with extra special amenities, including some unbelievable private swimming pools, incredible outdoor seating areas, and even home gyms and theaters.
Enjoy hotel-level service in our large Corfu villas with maid service
For larger groups and multigenerational families looking to get away to Corfu, our large Corfu villas with maid service promise a refreshing, stress-free experience. With the welcome addition of maid service, you can enjoy fully unwinding and getting into full vacation mode. So get ready to soak up a vacation rental with the added convenience of hotel-style service!
Discover large villas in Corfu
Corfu villas by bedroom count
Beach villas in Corfu
Corfu is home to some absolutely breathtaking beaches, and our beach villas in Corfu get you right on the doorstep of some incredible stretches of white sand. These luxury rental homes are the picture of Greek luxury, with traditional architecture, private pools, sea views, and fabulous amenities. If you're wanting to stay somewhere where you can experience views of those famous Greek sunsets over the sea, then our beach villas in Corfu are perfect.
Explore our beach villas in Corfu with pool
When looking to soak up a timeless Corfu beach villa stay, our vacation rentals with private pool promise the perfect way to bask in the Grecian sun. Families and groups of all ages will love the classic poolside fun and relaxation that an exclusive villa with pool offers. With proximity to a nearby beach, our most luxurious Corfu beach villas with pool are more than mythical stories, they're legendary!