Find and book beautiful Andalucia villas in Spain
Incredible Andalucia villas
From the gothic spires of Seville to the teetering gorge-top town of Ronda, Andalusia is a destination full of drama and beauty, where you can get a true taste of what Spain is all about. City streets are full of tiny, tempting tapas bars and flamenco clubs, while on the coast, locals flock to the stunning beaches.
Andalucia vacation rentals with amazing amenities
We have a fantastic choice of beautiful, traditionally styled Andalucia villas. They come complete with pools, often set on terraces with unmatched views over the rugged Andalusian landscape, as well as plenty of spots to relax in the sun. If you can tear yourself away from the view to head inside, you will find luxurious, well-appointed interiors with everything you could possibly need to ensure a luxury vacation.
Popular villas in Andalucia Spain
Villa Mango - Nerja
Villa Barranco del Puerto
Balcon de Canada
Is Andalusia a country?
Where is Andalucia?
What is there to do in Andalusia?
When is the best time to visit Andalusia?
Also known as 'the dustbowl of Spain', Andalusia's southern location means that it enjoys hot weather all year round; although for many the summer months are a little too hot for comfort. The best time to visit Andalusia is during one of the shoulder seasons of spring or fall when temperatures are lower and the crowds are thinner than during the peak summer season.
What to eat in Andalusia
Andalusia is home to many must-try iconic Spanish dishes. Perhaps the most famous dish that hails from Andalusia is gazpacho, a tomato-based soup that is served cold as an appetizer. Andalusians are big meat-eaters, and dishes such as oxtail stew, Iberian ham, and albondigas (meatballs) all featured heavily on menus across the region. While in Spain, the most well-known tipple is sangria, a delicous drink of red or white wine with fruit.
Getting to and around Andalucia
Driving in Andalusia
Public transport in Andalusia
Things to do in Andalusia
- With winding alleyways leading to hidden tapas bars, atmospheric Flamenco clubs, and a soaring Gothic cathedral, Sevilla is a must-visit.
- Witness the passion and performance of Flamenco in Andalusia, one of the best places on Earth to watch or learn this firey and enigmatic dance.
- Grenada's iconic Alhambra dominates the city skyline and is by far one of Andalusia's most important and popular sites.
Discover The Alhambra
- Head underground to see some spectacular ancient rock formations in the atmospheric Nerja Caves.
Explore Nerja Caves
- Get away from the hustle and bustle for some wildlife watching at Doñana National Park, home to many migratory species, including flamingoes.
Visit Doñana National Park
- A bit of Mediterranean glamor awaits at Marbella, with its exclusive harbor, lively nightlife, and beautiful Mediterranean beach.
- Hire a car a head out on a mini road trip to see Andalusia's iconic white villages tucked away in the countryside.
Andalusia's white villages
- A beautiful and historic city, Cordoba sparkles with a mixture of Moorish and European architecture, dramatic winding streets, and Spanish flair.
Travel Planners to help you find the perfect vacation rental and enhance your stay with a range of Travel Extras.
Giving you the world's best homes and destinations in trending hot spots
Excellence as standard giving you what you deserve at every stay
Add a little something special to our Andalusia vacation rentals with our luxury Travel Extras. You can enjoy services such as private chefs, in-home spas, car rentals, and more. To take a look at all of our Travel Extras offerings, head over to our dedicated webpage.
Other destinations in Spain
Villas in Andalucia with pools
The private pool is an absolute must when it comes to your villa getaway. Whether heading out on an adventure with friends or whisking your family away to build some memories together, early mornings splashing in your very own pool, floating as you watch the sunset in the evening, or showing your little one how to swim throughout the day, are such important experiences whilst on vacation. So, browse our collection for an Andalucia villa with private pool, and find your dream rental now.