Eagle Trace At Reunion, Orlando
Find and book Eagle Trace At Reunion vacation rentals
Eagle Trace at Reunion Vacation Rentals
Eagle Trace at Reunion forms part of the Reunion Resort complex, meaning when you stay here, you gain access to the incredible range of amenities and facilities that Reunion offers - this includes championship golf courses, a family-friendly water park complete with slides, and a lazy river, a fitness center, sports courts, and an abundance of delicious restaurants, including a rooftop restaurant that offers astounding views. Our Eagle Trace rentals are well-appointed and comfortable, complete with air conditioning to beat the Floridian heat, and with some even offering themed rooms, and games rooms, so you can keep the family entertained 24/7.
Explore Eagle Trace Vacation Rentals
Eagle Trace 1
Eagle Trace 10
Eagle Trace 13
Eagle Trace 3
When is the best time to visit Eagle Trace Orlando?
How do you get between Eagle Trace Resort Orlando and the main airport?
Is there transportation to and from Disney World?
How far away is Eagle Trace Florida from Disney World?
How far away is Eagle Trace from Universal?
Eagle Trace Orlando address
Eagle Trace Resort is located within Reunion Resort, on the outskirts of Orlando in the southwest and within easy driving distance of the Disney World theme park. You can enter the following address into your sat nav to find it: 7740 Sandy Ridge Dr, Kissimmee, FL 34747, United States.
Restaurants near Eagle Trace Resort
At Eagle Trace, you will find an abundance of restaurants, which means you won’t even need to leave the resort if you don’t want to. The huge range includes the versatile Traditions, the super fresh 7593 Chophouse, the elegant rooftop Eleven, the social and casual Clubhouse, and the laid-back poolside Cove Bar & Grille. You will also find a menu of fresh sushi in the Grande Lobby Bar and Sushi restaurant, casual American fare at the Drifters Grille, the family-friendly Finns Restaurant, the quick-service Bis Grill, and lighter bites at the Shark Lounge.
If that isn’t enough choice for you, Eagle Trace also offers access to a small supermarket, where you can buy meals and ingredients to cook in your vacation home, and even home delivery and private chefs.
Things to do near Eagle Trace Orlando
When you stay at Eagle Trace, you gain automatic access to all of the incredible activities available at Reunion Resort. Though some are subject to an extra charge, such as use of the golf courses, equipment hire for the sports courts and lessons, you can visit one of the many swimming pools, the water park, the fitness center, and the arcade as examples, whenever you like. Reunion Resort is one of the best in Orlando for entertainment and facilities, so you will not get bored when you stay here.
Outside of the resort, the famous city of Orlando awaits. Utterly teeming with theme parks such as Disney World and Universal, as well as incredible entertainment complexes such as Disney Springs and International Drive, you will find spots to build vacation memories whichever way you turn. You will also find incredible shopping opportunities, endless restaurants, and even some of the best educational sites in the world, such as the Orlando Science Center, and the John F Kennedy Space Center.
Distances from Eagle Trace
|Attraction||Distance from Eagle Trace (miles)||Approximate driving time (minutes)|
|Orlando city center||26.9||30|
|Orlando International Airport||28||30|
Amenities at Eagle Trace Resort
- The Clubhouse for Eagle Trace at Reunion is the hub for the resorts. Pay a visit for anything you might need, such as the concierge desk, organizing your activities at the resort, and booking Disney transportation.
- Have you heard of Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson, or Arnold Palmer? If you’ve said yes to any of them, you’ll be utterly thrilled to learn that when you stay at Eagle Trace, you are close to golf courses designed by these renowned architects.
- With plenty of spots to park a lounger, access to several swimming pools, and poolside bars to grab a cocktail, this is the perfect resort for a vacation spent dipping in and out of cool waters. Most pools are open from 8am-8pm daily..
- With thrilling water slides and a lazy river, a stay at Eagle Trace means you have access to Reunion Resort’s amazing water park. It is open from 10am until 5pm Sunday to Thursday, and until 6pm on Friday and Saturday.
- If you fancy a day in your vacation home being utterly pampered, then you can make use of the mobile spa services available at Eagle Trace, including massages, facials, and even spa parties.
- There is a variety of sports on offer, with equipment hire available at the Pro Shop. The Pro shop is open from 8am through the week (10am Sunday), and open until 5pm on Monday and Tuesday, 9pm on Wednesday to Saturday, and 7pm on Sunday.
- Gather round your family and grab your putters, it’s time to head to the course for some fun. Minigolf is open from 12pm, and closes at 9pm Wednesday to Saturday, 7pm on Sunday, and is closed on Monday and Tuesday.
- A vacation doesn’t mean your fitness regime has to take a hit. Simply pop along to the fully-equipped fitness center to keep up your fitness. The center is open from 7am - 11pm, so you can visit whenever it suits you.
- Available in the clubhouse, you can pay a visit to the onside arcade to find an array of retro video games and table-top games. Bring your friends and family, and stay to play a game or two. The arcade is open from 7am - 11pm.
Travel Planners to help you find the perfect vacation rental and enhance your stay with a range of Travel Extras.
Giving you the world's best homes and destinations in trending hot spots
Excellence as standard giving you what you deserve at every stay
Eagle Trace rentals with games rooms
So the parks have closed and it's time to head back to your vacation rental - what can you do to keep the magic and laughter flowing? Easy… book into an Eagle Trace Resort Orlando rental complete with a games room! Just because you’re back at your vacation home doesn't mean it's time for the day to end. Instead, it’s time to settle a few rivalries over a game of air hockey. These rooms come packed with gaming facilities the whole family can enjoy, from table tennis to pool, and from basketball games to retro arcade games.