Your session has timed out. Please refresh the page to continue.

top villas flex

Our new, flexible cancellation policies

We know things can change quickly, and that's why we've introduced two flexible new cancellation policies that are designed to give you even more confidence when planning ahead.

Choosing flex properties

Book selected Top Villas properties and you can reschedule or cancel your stay for any reason, even if you’re due to check in soon. Simply choose a property marked with the following badge:

flex 14

Flexible cancellation or amend dates free of charge, up to 30 days before check in*

Show flex homes
flex listing card

Homeowners and property managers have been strongly encouraged to adopt our flexible cancellation policies across the Top Villas platform, giving you the confidence to book your dream vacation.

* Terms and conditions for Top Villas Flex

  • Trip cancellation or date amendment requests must be submitted at least 30 calendar days before check-in for Flex 30 homes.
  • If you cancel or amend your reservation less than 30 days (Flex 30) before check-in, our standard cancellation terms will apply.
  • Cancellation and amendment requests must be submitted to us in writing and we must provide you with confirmation of the request being accepted.
  • For reservations paid in full, 80% will be refunded to your original payment method. The remaining 20% will be converted to travel credit (see clause 28).
  • If you only paid a deposit, then the deposit will be converted to a travel credit.
  • Alternatively, you can choose to convert your booking to a travel credit (see clause 28) or amend your stay free of charge at the same home for a future date within 12 months of your original check-in date.
  • Rebooking is subject to availability, and you will be required to cover any price increases due to seasonal rate fluctuations.
  • These terms apply to bookings made from March 1st, 2024, on home listings marked with the Flex 30 badge only.

The Top Villas team is available if you have any questions and can be reached at any time on 1-407-495-2595 or [email protected].