Great Smoky Mountains, Tennessee
Bask in the majesty of the outdoors with a stay in one of our Smoky Mountains cabin rentals. Connect with nature and enjoy a memorable luxury vacation.
Great Smoky Mountains vacation rentals
The crowning glory of the mighty Appalachian trail, the Great Smoky Mountains on the Tennessee-North Carolina border encompasses some of the most breathtaking natural sites in America. Stay in one of our beautiful Smoky Mountains cabin rentals, the home of the most popular national park in the States. This destination is a haven for nature enthusiasts, with rare and unique wildlife, blooming wildflowers, and countless magical trails, hikes, and adventures in the great outdoors.
Is there a better way to enjoy this incredible destination than from a Great Smoky Mountains cabin? We don’t think there is, and that’s why we have curated a selection of luxurious cabin vacation homes with stunning views of the Smokies and access to the best hikes, winter sports, and activities. Our stunning Great Smoky Mountains cabins are designed to be the ultimate mountain vacation rentals, with authentic wood-panel styling, cozy interiors, and panoramic windows showcasing breathtaking views of the landscape. Property features include relaxing hot tubs, games rooms, home theatres, and pet-friendly facilities, offering guests everything they could ever need for an unforgettable Tennessee vacation.
Popular Cabin Rentals
Wears Valley 17
Wears Valley 21
Pigeon Forge 62
Pigeon Forge 96
Wears Valley 7
Pigeon Forge 164
Wears Valley 76
Where are the Great Smoky Mountains?
How big is Great Smoky Mountains National Park?
How did the Great Smoky Mountains get their name?
What is the closest airport to the Great Smoky Mountains?
Is there snow in the Great Smoky Mountains?
Smoky Mountains restaurants
When it comes to restaurants in the Smoky Mountains, your best bet is to head over to Pigeon Forge, where you’ll find a huge range and choice. Most restaurants are found along the Parkway, with everything from classic American Smokehouses and Tex-Mex eateries such as the Smoky Mountain Burritos Mexican Grill, to pizza chains like Fox Den and well known fast-food chains, such as TGI Fridays. You’ll also find classic diners, Southern fare such as Mama’s Farmhouse, and perfect spots to grab breakfast and lunch too.
Things to do in the Smoky Mountains
The Smoky Mountains is a sprawling region packed full of exciting things to do and see. The closest airport to the Smokies is in Knoxville, so be sure to take some time to explore this wonderful city. Nearby, you’ll also find the popular and quaint Pigeon Forge, and the thrills of the local world-famous Dollywood. As you can imagine, this region is packed with a plethora of hiking trails varying in intensity and length, so it’s a great idea to get a hold of a trail guide before you set off. Along the way of many of these trails, buried deep within the national park, you will find wonderful sites of interest, including the respective homes of Dolly Parton and Henry Whitehead, along with beautiful viewpoints, valleys, falls and outlooks. Want to experience the smokies in a little more of a unique way? Head to Smoky Mountain Llama Treks to explore the local area with a furry friend in tow.
Distances from the Great Smoky Mountains
|Cherokee National Forest||80.3||1h 27|
|Clingmans Dome||60.2||1h 33|
|Cadeâ€™s Cove Scenic Loop||31.5||45|
|Henry Whitehead House||37||1h 9|
|Indian Flats Falls||29.4||46|
|Great Smoky Mountains Heritage Center||22.6||34|
|Ben Morton Overlook||52.2||1h 18|
Things to do
- Clingmans Dome is the highest peak in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, offering panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and forests. It's a popular destination for hiking and witnessing stunning sunrises and sunsets.
- The Appalachian Trail is a legendary long-distance hiking trail stretching over 2,000 miles through the eastern United States. It traverses scenic mountains and lush forests, providing an unforgettable adventure for outdoor enthusiasts.
The Appalachian Trail
- Newfound Gap Overlook is a picturesque spot along the Appalachian Trail in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. It offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and is a popular starting point for hikes in the area.
Newfound Gap Overlook
- The Great Smoky Mountains is a haven for wildlife enthusiasts. Visitors can spot black bears, white-tailed deer, elk, wild turkeys, and a variety of bird species while exploring the park's diverse ecosystems and scenic trails.
- Cades Cove is a historic valley in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. It offers a scenic drive, abundant wildlife, and well-preserved homesteads, making it a popular destination for nature lovers and history buffs alike.
- Fontana Lake is a stunning reservoir located in the Great Smoky Mountains. Surrounded by picturesque mountains and forests, it offers opportunities for boating, fishing, and enjoying the serene beauty of nature.
- Cataloochee is a remote and picturesque valley in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Known for its historic buildings and abundant wildlife, it offers hiking trails, camping, and a glimpse into the region's rich cultural and natural heritage.
- Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail is a scenic drive in the Great Smoky Mountains. It winds through lush forests, alongside rushing streams, and passes historic homesteads, providing a captivating glimpse into the park's beauty and history.
Roaring Fork Motor Trail
- Mingus Mill is a historic gristmill located in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Visitors can explore the mill, learn about its fascinating history, and enjoy the picturesque surroundings of this iconic landmark.
- The Blue Ridge Parkway is a breathtaking scenic drive that spans through the Smokies. It offers stunning vistas, vibrant fall foliage, hiking trails, and opportunities for outdoor recreation, making it a popular destination for nature enthusiasts.
Blue Ridge Parkway
Travel Planners to help you find the perfect vacation rental and enhance your stay with a range of Travel Extras.
Giving you the world's best homes and destinations in trending hot spots
Excellence as standard giving you what you deserve at every stay
Smoky Mountains rentals with Travel Extras
If you're planning a vacation in the stunning Smoky Mountains, renting a cabin or vacation home with Travel Extras can take your experience to another level. Our Travel Extras service gives you the option to add amazing services to your stay, from private chefs to attraction tickets and more.
Types of Great Smoky Mountain vacation rentals
Pet friendly cabins in Smoky Mountains
Looking for an excellent base from which to take your furry little friend hiking? Look no further than these paw-some cabins in Tennessee. Our spacious Smoky Mountain cabi n rentals have plenty of room for the whole family, including your four-footed familiar. It wouldn’t be the perfect trek without your canine companion, so why not bring them along for the adventure?
Relax in the gorgeous wood interior of a log cabin after a day of walking in stunning woodland. Watch your pampered pooch rest by the warm fire or cuddle up as a family after dinner. Even your pup will be impressed by the fine decoration and furnishings in these mountainside retreats. Have a wonderful rural getaway in our Great Smoky Mountain cabin rentals – pet-friendly, inviting, and at one with nature.
Explore pet friendly cabins in Smoky Mountains
Wears Valley 28
Pigeon Forge 100
Pigeon Forge 84
Wears Valley 26
Pigeon Forge 40
Wears Valley 25
Wears Valley 76
Pigeon Forge 26
Great Smoky Mountains cabins by number of bedrooms
Smoky Mountain cabin rentals with hot tub
The Great Smoky Mountains are famous for their luscious landscapes and unbeatable forest scenery, so staying in a cabin where you can take in the views of the mountains from the bubbly warmth of your private hot tub, is an absolute must-do while vacationing in the region. Is there any better way to unwind after a day of exploring the mountains than sinking into a hot tub on a balcony, where you can watch the sun dip beyond the horizon? We don't think there is!