Stretching across 2,300 exquisite acres, Reunion Resort is a piece of paradise located just 6 miles from Walt Disney World.
Ranked as the best villa rental community in Orlando, Reunion Resort boasts a long list of accolades for first-class golf, tennis, spa and dining experiences. Surrounded by a rich nature reserve you’ll be forgiven for thinking this stunning resort is located in tropical climes however it’s as close to Disney as you can get.
It’s also the only resort in the world that boasts three signature golf courses designed by golf’s greatest legends Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Tom Watson. Adding to the resort’s allure is the Annika training academy, an awesome splash park, numerous pools, a pro tennis court, boutique spa, restaurants and so much more. This manned and gated resort offers perfect peace and privacy just a stone’s throw from Orlando’s major attractions
Reunion Resort Amenities
- Three signature-designed championship golf courses
- A water park with lazy river
- 9 swimming pools – including a roof top pool 11 stories up
- 2 community playgrounds
- An award-winning tennis complex
- A fitness centre
- Boutique spa offering massages and facials
- Biking and walking trails
- Kids Crew club for children from ages 4 – 10
Where is Reunion Resort Located?
Reunion Resort is located at 7593 Gathering Drive, Kissimmee, Florida. Just a 30 minute drive from Orlando International Airport and just a few minutes from Disney World. Universal Studios, Sea World, Wet N Wild and Downtown Orlando are all within easy reach.
Villa Rentals Near Disney
Reunion is home to some of the largest and most luxurious villa rentals near Disney. Villas are fully furnished, immaculately presented and offer plenty of impressive facilities including spectacular living spaces, state-of-the-art entertainment, swimming pools, games rooms, hot tubs and more. Reunion villas are available in a range of sizes making them ideal for families, groups of friends, corporate trips or special occasions.
Restaurants in Reunion Resort
- Eleven serves American cuisine and cocktails on the 11th floor of the Reunion Grande. This indoor/outdoor restaurant bar is the perfect poolside escape offering excellent views of Disney’s nightly fireworks.
- Forte offers traditional Italian fare in a warm and rustic setting.
- The Clubhouse serves an All-America menu of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes. Indoor and outdoor dining options allow for great golf course views.
- Grande Lobby Sushi Bar is the ideal place for an oriental meal or evening cocktail.
- The Cove at Seven Eagles features a full service bar and serves up plenty of poolside snacks.
- The Grill at the Water Park serves snacks and soft drinks at the resort’s popular splash park.
Reunion Resort Highlights
- Three world class signature golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Tom Watson. Instruction is available via the resort’s highly trained staff of PGA pros.
- The renowned Annika Academy facility offering individual golf instruction and personal fitness & nutrition programmes.
- An award-winning tennis complex with six lighted hydro-grid courts, a full service tennis shop and tennis pros on-hand for coaching and advice.
- A boutique spa offering facials, massages, nail treatments and more.
- The state-of-the-art fitness centre with an array of high-end gym equipment, aerobics classes and yoga groups.
- A Kids Crew club is open to guests aged 4-10 where kids can enjoy fun-filled days of activities, games and crafts.
- Endless activity trails and playgrounds throughout the resort. Guests can rent standard or multi-passenger bikes to help them find their way around.
Reunion Resort Pools
The Splash Park: Ride a rubber ring down a mile-long lazy river, brave the twisting water slides, meander down the wooden boardwalk or let the little ones enjoy the kids zone. Tropical landscaping, shaded and sunny lounge areas and a poolside food and drink service ensure there’s something to please guests of all ages.
Additional pools include the Seven Eagles Pool Pavilion with 2 Jacuzzis, poolside dining, outdoor billiards, a games room and a fitness centre. There’s a rooftop pool 11 stories up at Eleven plus 8 other pools throughout the resort.