Our Orlando resorts with water parks promise a classic, Florida resort vacation!
This guide features all of the best Orlando resorts with water parks, including the incredible water parks at Encore Resort, Reunion Resort, Solara Resort and many more!
These resorts also feature a wide range of accommodation, from budget-friendly condos to huge villas with their own pools, game rooms and movie theaters. At some resorts you’ll even benefit from free shuttle transfers to the theme parks.
Want to find out more about the best Orlando resorts with water parks? Read on for our list of the best options to choose for your next vacation.
Encore Resort’s water park
Encore Resort is one of the best Orlando resorts with water parks. With 10 acres of waterside fun to dip into, all ages are guaranteed aqua-packed amusement.
The water park features a huge pool, the 60-foot high WaveRacer, Stormchaser and Tsunami water slides and a Surfin’ Safari splash zone.
The youngest in your group will adore letting off steam in the Surfin’ Safari Splash zone.
With 4 water slides, a climbing bridge, water fountains and water cannons, your little stowaways are in for swashbuckling adventure.
Know any mermaid fans? The resort’s unique, child-friendly Mermaid Academy is for them!
For seasoned water park fans, the park’s three iconic slides will certainly keep the heart rate up. The vertical 60-foot Stormchaser slide in particular!
Feeling competitive? Grab a mat with your buddy and slide down WaveRacer – the fastest one wins!
Take on the freakish twists and turns of the Tsunami slide on a tandem ride, or brave it alone.
All yelped out?
Encore’s water park offers rented poolside cabanas, with optional VIP services.
Swimming and having fun certainly works up an appetite. Switch off and order some poolside drinks and snacks. You’ll soon have flipped to full vacation mode!
Encore Resort water park FAQs
- The water park is open daily, from *11am to 5pm (weather permitting)
- Entry is via a wristband, obtained from the concierge desk.
- Visitors must be at least 48″ tall to ride the 3 water slides.
- The children’s pool play area is for visitors under 48″ tall.
- You’ll find on-site lockers available to rent.
- Complimentary life jackets are provided.
- Those needing supplies will find sunscreen, towels and much more on sale at the water park’s sundries shop.
- Poolside cabanas must be hired in advance, from the concierge desk.
- Rented cabanas enjoy additional spa services and dining options (fees apply).
- *Times, prices and other details may vary.
Encore Resort villas
For the ultimate convenience at Encore Resort, why not dive into your very own private pool?
Our luxury Encore villas feature private pools with spillover tubs. So you’ll be able to bring the fun of the waterpark home with you!
Encore Resort is packed with incredible on-site amenities too. Feeling sporty? The state-of-the-art gym with fitness and yoga classes are for you – as are the tennis, basketball and sandy volleyball courts.
Two-wheel and four-wheel bike rentals also offer a healthy way to explore the resort. Once you’re all worked out, the resort’s bars and restaurants will satisfy the tastebuds.
Ready to explore? Encore’s shuttle service to Disney World, Universal and Seaworld invite you to soak up Orlando’s best attractions!Reserve your Encore Resort villa today
Reunion Resort’s water park
Looking for the best Orlando resorts with water parks? Nestled within a lush tropical landscape, the 5-acre water park at Reunion Resort is an aqua-based Eden. For kids, families and big kids alike!
With endless club and communal pools to soak up, the on-site water park here has something for everyone.
Enjoy the playful water park atmosphere, the relaxation zones and poolside cabanas with food and beverage service.
In addition, you’ll find a 3 foot-deep lazy river and a zero entry pool for guests with limited mobility to dip into.
The water park is complemented by scenic waterfalls, water cannons, rope bridges and a water volleyball court.
Reunion Resort water park FAQs
- The water park is open *Sundays – Thursdays, from 10am – 5pm and Fridays – Saturdays, from 10am – 6pm (weather permitting).
- Under 16 year olds must be accompanied by an adult 18 years+.
- The Water Park’s slides are suitable for of all ages, except for the largest slide (which requires riders to be at least 42″ tall).
- For year-round comfort, the water temperature within the water park is kept 10 degrees warmer than the outside air temperature.
- Towels are available on arrival, at the water park’s front desk.
- Child-friendly life jackets are available at the water park only, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For daily opening hours of the Water Park Grill and the Drifters Bar, contact the “Reunion Water Park Status Hotline” on 407-396-3758.
- Complimentary lawn chairs, umbrellas and cabanas are available, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For *$125 a day, a VIP cabana with ceiling fans, two lounge chairs, a small seating area with tables + 4 bottles of water can be arranged (please inquire at the water park’s front desk).
- Reunion Resort guests can bring up to 4 guests per day to enjoy the water park facilities, with additional guests being charged at $10 per person, per day.
- Depending on the level of resort membership linked with their vacation rental, guests may have limited access to the water park, or may need to pay an extra fee (please check with ours sales team prior to booking)
- *Times, prices and other details may vary.
Reunion Resort villas
Our luxury Reunion Resort villas offer private pools with spillover tubs. Many of our larger VIP villas are equipped with private home spas too – for a truly decadent experience.
What’s more, reserving a villa with Reunion Resort membership guarantees you an unparalleled stay!
Indeed, a stay at Reunion Resort is a vacation in itself! With 3 signature golf courses, an on-site spa and endless sports facilities, the resort is as sporty as they come.
Famished guests will find a welcoming plethora of on-site bars and world food restaurants to tuck into.
The exclusive Reunion Resort also benefits from a complimentary shuttle service to Walt Disney World. In addition, our host of VIP guest services are designed to enhance your stay.Reserve your Reunion Resort villa today
The water park at Margaritaville Orlando
Orlando resorts with water parks don’t get much better than this! Soak up the vibes of an ocean-beach vacation at Margaritaville, Orlando.
It’s not just the beachside lido pool you have to look forward to. All ages will enjoy diving into the on-site Island H2O Live! water park.
The most technically-advanced of all Orlando resorts with water parks, Margaritaville’s Island H2O Live! is a destination in itself.
This state-of-the-art water park offers an immersive experience across 20 customizable water park rides. All you need is their state-of-the-art wristband!
The interactive appeal of this water park is huge. With customizable rides, selfie centers, video booths and social media-friendly interactions, you’ll be able to share your best water park moments!
Plus the more times you ride, the more points you earn. These points can then be redeemed for food and merchandise sold within the park.
In particular, check out the interactive wave pool, the giant raft rides and the water slides. The scenic lazy river promises some welcome time-out, before some more wet n’ wild play.
Looking to switch off?
The adult pool and Fins Up beach club set the scene for a dream vacation day. With pristine sandy beach areas furnished with chaise lounges and private hire cabanas serving food and beverages, switch off here.
Complemented by serene lagoon pools, you’ll be able to escape the modern world. So get ready to sip your cocktails, in timeless holiday bliss.
Margaritaville Orlando water park FAQs
- The water park’s opening times are viewable online.
- View more information and the individual height restrictions of each water park ride here.
- Locker rentals are available (payable via credit/debit card).
- Courtesy tubes are provided at the tube slides, Live! Lagoon and Chat Creek. Life jackets are also available (available on a first-come, first-serve basis).
- Pelican’s Paradise and Candy Stripe Cove are toddler-friendly, pool play areas.
- Please bring your own towels, or purchase them from the park’s merchandise shop.
- Choose from 3 luxury cabana options: Standard, Cabana Suite, or Adult.
- Cabanas include a mini-fridge with 4 bottles of water, a charging station, safe and a sitting area with chairs, table and chaise loungers.
Vacation rentals in Margaritaville Orlando
For a fun and invigorating island-inspired vacation, our luxury homes and cottages in Margaritaville are hard to beat!
As well as being within minutes of the water park, many of our vacation homes offer private outdoor hot tubs.
Within Margaritaville Orlando, you’ll find a treasure trove of themed restaurants and lifestyle shops to complement your Island living vacation.
You may also be tempted to dip into their beautiful on-site spa and year-round entertainment program.
Just a few minutes drive away, are Disney World, Universal Studios and a host of famous Orlando attractions.
Whether you’re a couple, family or group, make it a magical Orlando vacation in Margaritaville.Reserve your Margaritaville cottage today
Storey Lake Resort’s water park
For those looking to soak up a more traditional water-based vacation, head to Storey Lake Resort.
Of all the Orlando resorts with water parks, Storey Lake offers a more intimate, niche-feeling choice.
A scenic lazy river meanders around a mini golf island, whilst its sun-drenched resort pool is accompanied by a friendly Tiki Bar.
And that’s not all. You’ll find an amazing splash pad, water slides and an on-site spa to soak up.
So however you want to dip into your Orlando vacation, you’ll find the answer in this compact, family-friendly resort!
Looking to take to the water at a more leisurely pace?
Guests can make the most of the resort’s prime waterside location, which coincidentally features a fishing dock and kayak launch site.
For timeless summertime action, why not enjoy a game on the sandy volleyball court. Or soak up the buzzing social scene at the clubhouse!
Storey Lake Resort water park FAQs
- The resort pools and clubhouse are open daily, from 9am – 9pm.
- The lazy river and pools are heated year-round.
- Riders must be at least 36″ tall.
- Please note only 1 rider can be on the ride at any one time.
- Kayak rental can be arranged on-site (resort fee applies).
- *Times, prices and other details may vary.
Accommodation at Storey Lake Resort
Located 5 miles from Disney, Storey Lake Resort provides a carefree vacation base in Orlando.
With its water park, clubhouse, fitness center, mini golf and poolside dining opportunities, Storey Lake Resort is where it’s at!
Inclusive-feeling, Storey Lake Resort offers an easy-going vacation base for families, couples and groups.Reserve your Storey Lake Resort villa today
Orlando resorts with water parks including lazy rivers & pools
We understand that water parks are not everyone’s bag.
When all the fun is said and done, your dream Florida vacation may unfold at a slower pace.
Perhaps you prefer relaxing by the pool, or floating along a lazy river? They are the perfect antidote to a wet n’ wild water park!
Are you a relaxation-seeking couple, girlfriends on vacation or a mature group looking to stay?
Our range of Orlando resorts with on-site pools and a lazy river may be just what you’re looking for!
Aside from our Orlando resorts with water parks, we have many more resorts which promise water-based amusement.
All offer lazy rivers. So if you prefer these to the high-octane action of the water parks, a vacation here is the answer.
Champions Gate also features a resort pool and small kids splash pad, making it perfect for young families!
Solara Resort goes one wave further, with its incredible Flowrider® surf simulator! Open daily from 11am-7pm, novices and surfer dudes can hop on the board, for an exhilarating 30-minute surfing experience.
Whichever incredible Orlando resort you wish to soak up – Top Villas makes your dream Orlando vacation a reality!Find your dream Orlando vacation rental
Tempted to book a stay at our Orlando resorts with water parks?
Follow our simple online booking process and you can secure your vacation rental instantly without any phone calls or fuss. It’s easy to check availability, get a quote and book instantly online. Or if you’d prefer to talk to one of our friendly villa experts, give us a call!