When you book a vacation home at Reunion Resort you will have access to a whole range of fantastic facilities.
However, if you and your travel companions want to use some of the premium facilities such as the water park, the tennis complex and the 3 championship golf courses, you will need to register for Reunion Resort membership.
Reunion Resort membership
Reunion Resort membership offers guests unlimited access to the following amenities:
- Waterpark with lazy river, water slides, waterfalls, zero-entry pool, and water volleyball. Poolside food and beverage service
- Shuttle service throughout the resort
- 11 resort pools including ‘Cove at Seven Eagles’ with multiple jacuzzis, poolside dining, game room and amazing views over the golf course
- Access to 3 signature golf courses* designed by golf legends Nicklaus, Palmer, and Watson.
- Access to golf tuition and golf practice area
- Footgolf**Pickleball** & Bocce Ball
- Spa and salon* with 5 treatment rooms. In-house spa treatments are also available on request
- Tennis center* with 6 state-of-the-art clay hydro-grid tennis courts for both day and night play. Group and private tennis lessons are available and there is a full service, fully stocked tennis shop on-site
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center with treadmills, exercise stations and free weights
- Bicycle rentals (1 hour per day)
- Daily events and activities
- Business center and meeting venues
- Resort WiFi internet
- Shuttle to Disney
All activities are based on availability. *Additional fees apply. **Fees will apply for rental racquets and balls. Footgolf is available after 3pm on select days.
How does Reunion Resort membership work?
Many of the vacation rentals at Reunion Resort make membership passes available to their guests. However, membership may not be available to you if the owner of your vacation home has not applied for the service. Please check with us to see if the property you’ve reserved has access to these amenities.
How much does membership cost?
All activities are based on availability. A compulsory resort fee of $40 (plus tax) per day, per home is charged upon booking. This is included in your quote breakdown for your convenience. To enjoy these amenities membership must be pre-arranged with our guest experience team.
Are there additional fees?
Once your membership is arranged you’ll need to pay additional fees to access some of the facilities and to hire equipment. These include the tennis complex and the resort’s golf courses. For more information about additional fees contact our guest experience team on 0800 4334567.
Good to know: Reunion Resort membership
Once your membership has been arranged, you cannot change the validity date or have the membership reissued. You should try to arrange your membership at least five working days before the first day of use – otherwise, an administration fee will be charged and it is not guaranteed that your passes will be ready in time.
What if my home doesn’t have membership?
If your home doesn’t have resort membership you will not be able to access the members-only facilities and the daily resort fee of $40 plus tax will not be applied to your reservation. Without membership you can still make the most of the fantastic restaurants and bars, and the kids’ play parks.
Making membership easy
To find out which homes are eligible for membership contact our Reunion Resort experts today on 0800 4334567.
How to book a stay
Book your Reunion Resort villa with us and not only will you get beautiful accommodation at great prices, you’ll also benefit from amazing round-the-clock customer service and access to a wide range of travel extras such as car hire, private chefs, discounted attraction tickets or help with arranging a special experience.
Follow our simple online booking process and you can secure your dream vacation home instantly without any phone calls or fuss. It’s easy to check availability, get a quote and book instantly online. Alternatively, submit an enquiry and we’ll get straight back to you.