- Sleeps 8
- MAIN VILLA: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 shower room, 4 WCs
- Indepedent Garden bedroom, 1 shower room, 1 WC
- HEATED 8.5m x 4.2m POOL
- WALK TO BEACH AND HARBOUR
- CLOSE TO OLD TOWN AND PROMENADE
- AIR CONDITIONED BEDROOMS
Good to know
- Walk to shop, 5 minutes (100m)
- Coco (rocky) beach, 400m
- Nice harbour, 1.5 miles
- Nice old town, 2.5 miles
- Villefranche sur Mer (nearest Sandy beaches) - 2 miles
- St Jean Cap Ferrat, 4.5 miles
- Monaco, 11 miles
- Menton, 16 miles
- Nice airport, 9 miles
- Parc Phoenix, 7 miles
Cap de Nice luxury villa with heated pool - The fabulous Villa Nicoise is situated on the Cap de Nice at Mont Boron, within walking distance of the harbour, and close to the old town and the Promenade des Anglais. This villa encapsulates the best of the French Riviera; situated at the top of the town, it has been beautifully refurbished to modern standards, and offers attractive gardens, a heated pool and south-facing terrace with the most beautiful, uninterrupted views of the Mediterranean.
This is an elegant 1906 belle epoque villa built over two levels. The gardens are planted with orange, lemon and olive trees, cypress, bougainvilleas and mimosa. The location is excellent too: you can stroll from the villa down to the (rocky) beach where there are sunbathing platforms as well as access to the sea for strong swimmers, and a beach restaurant; alternatively head uphill a little into the natural forest of Mont Boron, where there are many lovely walks in this beautiful setting. When you need some supplies, a five-minute walk brings you to the closest grocery shop. If you want to walk to the harbour it is a pleasant downhill stroll of under a mile and a half. For the times when you want to go to the Promenade des Anglais or into into Nice's old town, we recommend parking at the harbour and walking on from there.
With all the attractions of Nice on your doorstep there is plenty for everyone in the area: the famous flower market with all the bars and restaurants on Cours Saleya and the Musee des Beaux Arts are just two unmissable highlights; Villefranche and Cap Ferrat just over the headland, Monaco, Menton and Cannes are all within easy reach. If you fancy a day in St Tropez without driving, why not take a boat from Villefranche? Alternatively head across the border into Italy for a day - the local train to San Remo is a very pleasant way to travel from this Cap de Nice luxury villa with heated pool.
Main entrance on upper (first) floor:
- Open plan living and dining room with fireplace, TV, DVD, French windows opening onto large panoramic terrace with stunning view over Baie des Anges and Bay of Villefranche.
- Kitchen with wine cellar.
- Guest WC.
Garden floor (all bedrooms have air-conditioning):
- Master double bedroom with four-poster bed (1.6m), ensuite bathroom & WC, doors to terrace with garden access (terrace shared with double bedroom).
- Double bedroom with four-poster bed (1.6m), doors to terrace with garden access (terrace shared with master bedroom).
- Separate shower room.
- Separate WC.
- Twin bedroom (2 x 0.9m).
- Separate bathroom, WC.
Independent bedroom on garden level with no internal access to main part of villa:
- Double bed (1.4m), ensuite shower room, WC.
Approximately quarter of an acre of enclosed grounds comprising mature trees, flowering shrubs and exotic plants (no lawn),with heated 8.5m x 4.2m swimming pool (depth 1-1.9m), large covered dining terrace, portable gas BBQ, fountain and swing (care with children please). There is one allocated parking space provided free of charge in a carpark 80m from the villa.
- 2 hours maid service, twice per week and 4 hours each Saturday
- WiFi Internet
- Pool Towels
- Air Conditioning
- Pool Heating 245 euros per week
- Airport transfers
- Wines in the cellar
- Arrival shopping
- Extra maid service 34 euros per hour
All villas come equipped with bed linen and towels, cutlery, utensils and usual furnishings required for a self catering rental. All villas have a final clean included (this is a clean that reflects reasonable use of the property). Unless specified, villas will usually have a washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and other modern conveniences. These are not usually specifically listed on the property description online, however please ask if the presence of one of these items is important to your stay