Orlando may be best known for its theme parks but Disney isn’t the only place where the dining is magical. There are plenty of opportunities for fine dining in Orlando, with incredible, popular restaurants serving up a delectable menu with only the freshest of ingredients. For those looking to take a culinary journey in the evenings of their vacation, then you will be spoilt for choice.
But with so many mouth-watering restaurants offering fine dining in Orlando, where do you even begin to look? How do you know which restaurants top the lists, which ones are the real crème-de-la-crème of the city?
We’ve put together this guide to the very best of the best fine dining in Orlando. So read on, and make sure you get those reservations in – these establishments are likely to be booked out well in advance!
Orlando fine dining restaurants
The Capital Grille is one of the best fine-dining restaurants in Orlando, known for its dry aged steaks, fresh seafood, award-winning wine list and professional service. Some of the more popular menu items include the Porcini Rubbed Bone-In Ribeye with 15-Year Aged Balsamic and Lobster Mac ‘N’ Cheese.
The Capital Grille works especially close with vintners to procure outstanding and rare wines, featuring an expansive wine list with over 350 selections. This exquisite eatery offers private dining at all locations and can accommodate both large and small gatherings. Reservations are highly recommended, though not required.
- The Capital Grille restaurants are located at Pointe Orlando and The Mall at Millenia.
- Pointe Orlando Capital Grille: 9101 International Dr Suite 1000, Orlando, FL 32819. Open Sunday – Thursday 5pm – 9pm, and Friday and Saturday 5pm – 10pm.
- The Mall at Millenia Capital Grille: 4200 Conroy Rd A146, Orlando, FL 32839. Open Sunday – Thursday 11.30am – 9pm, and Friday and Saturday 11.30am – 10pm.
Eddie V’s is one of Orlando’s most luxurious dining experiences, serving fresh seafood dishes and premium hand-cut steaks. This fine dining restaurant in Orlando offers an exquisite menu of highly prized seasonal and signature fish including lemon sole, sea scallops and live oysters from the North Atlantic and North Pacific Oceans.
Eddie V’s also features a selection of steaks hand-cut from the finest, specialty-aged beef available. Combine this with the restaurant’s warm contemporary design with live jazz and blues played nightly in the V Lounge and it’s easy to see why Eddie V’s is one of the best restaurants in Orlando.
- Private dining options are available with seating for up to 40 guests per room.
- Hours of operation are Monday – Saturday 4pm – 10pm, and Sunday 4pm – 9pm.
- The V Lounge opens daily at 4pm to 10pm most days, with an earlier finish at 9pm on Sundays.
- Happy hour runs at the V Lounge from Monday – Thursday, 4pm – 6.30pm.
- Valet parking is available.
- Eddie V’s is located at 7488 W Sand Lake Rd, Orlando, FL 32819.
This high-end venue offers the ultimate in fine dining at Disney World boasting innovative cooking, impeccable service and opulent décor. Enjoy soft melodies from the harpist with a menu of new American cuisine made from exquisite ingredients from around the world courtesy of Chef Scott Hunnel.
Waiting staff are dressed in traditional Victorian attire, providing a gracious and personalized service. The avant-garde menu changes daily, inspired by the freshest seasonal ingredients such as truffles from Italy, beef from Japan, poulet rouge from North Carolina and oysters from northern Florida. Whether you enjoy up to 7 prix fixe courses in the Dining Room, 10 in Queen Victoria’s Room or 10 at the Chef’s Table, each bite is artfully displayed haute cuisine at its finest.
- Victoria and Albert’s is proud to boast AAA’s highest achievement, the Five Diamond Award and the Forbes Travel Guide four star rating.
- Male diners must wear jackets.
- Opening hours vary and advance reservations are required.
- Located at 4401 Floridian Way, Orlando, FL 32830.
- Valet parking is available.
Sat on a soaring hotel top this glamorous 11th floor restaurant is located in Orlando’s exclusive Reunion Resort. Awards for 2015 by Orlando Magazine include Orlando’s Best Kept Secret, Best Steakhouse, Best View and Best Hotel Restaurant. This stylish indoor/outdoor eatery offers handcrafted cocktails and a signature steakhouse menu showcasing prime cuts of beef with rubs, sauces and other enhancements.
The venue also boasts a rooftop swimming pool and uninterrupted views of Disney’s Magic Kingdom nightly firework display between 8pm and 10pm. Eleven offers group reception style menus, large party menus and bar packages.
- Hours of operation are subject to change but are usually 6pm – 10pm/11pm every night for dinner with later opening hours at the bar.
- Eleven is located at the Reunion Grande, 7593 Gathering Drive, Kissimmee.
- A wide range of luxury Reunion Resort villas are located nearby offering easy access to the resort’s excellent restaurants, swimming pools and world-class golf courses.
Looking for luxury accommodation in Orlando?
If you’re on vacation in Orlando this year, then a fine dining experience needs to be coupled with ending the night in your very own luxury accommodation, so you can continue to feel truly pampered and rejuvenated. With incredible amenities you won’t find elsewhere, including private swimming pools, immersive home movie theaters, arcade and games rooms to keep the little ones and big kids entertained, and in-house spas where you can unwind fully, our vacation home are top-of-the-market and perfect for curating a sumptuous and decadent vacation where you can escape reality.
Browse our hand-picked homes in Orlando now.