For families and friends looking to reconnect, a reunion offers the perfect opportunity. Stay for a few nights and turn it into an extra memorable occasion! It’s not just about the big things though. How do you make your family reunion special? Our top tips will give you some great ideas…
Ways to make your family reunion special
- Book your family group into a luxury vacation villa! Rather than staying in pokey and costly hotel rooms, your family will have the run of a spacious private villa, equipped with all the must-have amenities. Many resort villas even boast access to world-class facilities. Our exclusive luxury villas will leave a lasting impression on your family guests, providing an extra special venue in which to host your long awaited reunion.
- To make your stay go without any hiccups, pre-book your airport transfers, grocery shops and more, with our personal travel extras.
- When your guests arrive begin with a drink and an icebreaker. Have your guests write a fun fact about themselves and pin it to a bingo sheet. Your guests will then need to match the right fun fact with the person. Prepare for lots of surprises!
- Create a memory board filled with past and present family photos. It’ll serve as the perfect talking point and offer plenty of ways in which to bond and learn more about your family history.
- For the happy snappy families amongst you, a photo booth or Instagram # is the perfect shout. Take lots of fun family reunion photos for a fun keepsake you’ll remember fondly.
- Compete in a host of games, from funny talent shows and classic board games to contests and multigenerational activities.
- Book tee times for a round of golf nearby.
- Enjoy a spot of sightseeing or trips to local attractions.
- Organize luxury home-spa treatments for your guests, or treat yourselves to a spa day nearby.
- Arrange for a private chef or bartender one evening, for a swanky family evening in your private villa.
- Hire in a live band or DJ to get the party started!
- Think also about chilled, ambient evenings-in, from BBQs and firepits to illuminated pool parties and sparklers.
- For those looking to impress, our specialist event planner is here for you. Whether you’d like a themed party or extra seating and catering, our coordinater is here to make your family reunion go with a bang.
Stay with Top Villas
When booking your family reunion villa through Top Villas, you’re guaranteed a first-class service. Our Guest Experience team is on hand to help enhance your vacation too, with our amazing travel extras.
What’s more, we make payments a breeze. Our new Affirm credit payment option* means you can spread the cost of your villa stay over a 3, 6 or 12 month period. Simply look out for properties with the Affirm banner.
Choosing our flex properties
Many of our family-friendly vacation rentals also benefit from our new flex cancellation policy. You’ll be free to cancel within the specificed time for any reason, for a full refund. Alternatively, amend your travel dates for free.
To benefit from this extra peace-of-mind, reserve a vacation home with one of the following badges:
- Flex 14 – Cancel for a full refund or amend your dates free of charge, up to 14 days before check in.*
- Flex 30 – Cancel for a full refund or amend dates free of charge, up to 30 days before check in.*
*T’s & C’s apply.