We all know Orlando is famous for world-class attactions — but what food is Orlando famous for? Aside from the iconic theme park bites, we bring you the top flavorsome Orlando dishes to try. This Orlando food celebrates the city’s rich cultural diversity, in a deliciously captivating way!
What food is Orlando famous for – Top 10!
- Ribs at Morimoto Asia — sticky and succulent pork ribs, marinated in a hoisin sweet chili glaze.
- Nashville Hot Chicken at Cask & Larder — combining crunchy, hot Southern-style fried chicken with chopped pickles. Topped off with an Alabama-style white BBQ sauce on the side.
- Butter Chicken Tacos at Pig Floyd’s — bursting with flavor, these butter chicken tacos are sensational. Hand-pulled chicken in a tikka masala sauce. Finished with Greek yogurt, jalapeño slices and pumpkin seeds, in an invitingly warm tortilla.
- Hearth Roasted Red Snapper at Slate — a wood oven-roasted fillet of red snapper dusted with herbed bread crumbs. Layered on a bed of zucchini noodles with a moist helping of spoon bread.
- Lamb Ribs at Osprey Tavern — dark and cursty lamb ribs, in an aromatic Middle Eastern spice blend known as za’atar. Offset by a cooling yogurt and a drizzle of smoked honey.
- Tonkotsu Ramen at Seito Sushi — it’s ramen showtime, with this epic dish. Crispy pork belly, pickled ginger and a soy-marintated, soft-boiled egg marry with spring house-made noodles. Dive in and experience the rich and flavorsome multi-day aged broth.
- Tomahawk Ribeye at the Waldorf Astoria’s Bull & Bear — know any steak fans? This hearty, show-stopper features a 38-ounce chop of 28-day dry-aged Angus beef. Accompanied by a candle-lit beef tallow, which is drizzled across once melted. Savor the drama as you have your ribeye expertly carved in front of you.
- Lomo de Curdo at the Four Season’s Orlando Capa — one for spanish food lovers. This dish will satisfy as well as inspire your taste buds. A tender pork loin is set off with blueberries, fresh corn, red onion and huitlacoche (a fungus that grows on the ears of corn).
- Widowmaker Pizza at Prato — a contemporary spin on a rustic dish. This wood-fired pizza features a hazelnut romesco base accompanied by a hearty fennel sausage, kale and runny egg. The crusty edge is perfect for dipping!
- Roti Canai at Mamak Asian Street Food — this Malaysian side greets you as a soft and flaky Indian-inspired flatbread. It’s perfect for eating alone or dunked into a lavish spicy curry.
Stay in Orlando with Top Villas
When looking to stay in Sunshine State, our Orlando resort homes are hard to beat. Choose from modern condos and family-friendly villas with themed rooms, to luxurious mega mansions packed with VIP amenities. Whichever Top Villas Orlando villa you pick, you’re guaranteed a first-class service. Our Guest Experience team is also on hand to help enhance your stay, with a plethora of amazing travel extras.
What’s more, we make payments a breeze. Our new Affirm credit payment option* means you can spread the cost of your vacation rental over a 3, 6 or 12 month period. Simply look out for properties with the Affirm banner.
*Subject to meeting Affirm’s credit criteria. T’s & C’s apply.
Choosing our flex homes
Many of our Orlando rentals also benefit from our new flex cancellation policy. You’ll be free to cancel within the specificed time for any reason, for a full refund. Alternatively, amend your travel dates for free.
To benefit from this extra peace-of-mind, reserve a vacation home with one of the following badges:
- Flex 14 – Cancel for a full refund or amend your dates free of charge, up to 14 days before check in.*
- Flex 30 – Cancel for a full refund or amend dates free of charge, up to 30 days before check in.*
*T’s & C’s apply.