Now that Disneyland Paris has reopened we’re here to bring you the latest Park updates. What are the latest changes? Find out here!
The top 3 updates at Disneyland Paris
1) New menus
The ever popular Casey’s Corner, located on Main Street, is serving up a new menu.
2) Disneyland Paris weddings can be even better
A bran new gold and crystal covered carriage has been unveiled, available for use for weddings inside the park. Turn up to your big day in true style, or set off for the sunset when the celebrations are coming for a close, for a real storybook-style ending to your wedding.
3) More upcoming treats for the 30th Anniversary
Cast members will be donning brand new outfits and name tags in beautiful new designs, as part of the park’s 30th Anniversary celebrations. Furthermore, some of the snacks and treats that will be available throughout the celebrations, have been revealed.
1) Disneyland Paris 30th Anniversary upcoming celebrations and events.
- There will be a new daytime show in front of Sleeping Beauty castle. It will feature 33 of your favourite Disney friends, wearing brand new costumes.
- There is a New theme song ‘Un Monde qui S’illumine’ which will be played as you enter the park in the morning and as you leave in the evening.
- The fab 5 and more will have special outfits.
- New ‘Gardens of Wonder’ are coming to the park. There will be 10 themed gardens themed gardens that will represent 30 famous characters in the park, installed next to Sleeping Beauty Castle.. The plants will even glow at night.
- There will be a new 30th night time show before illuminations fireworks. This will be a projection show, with lots of lights colours. This will be also done with drones, which has never been done before in any Disney park.
2) Avenger’s Campus coming soon!
It has now been announced that the Avenger’s campus will be opening soon, in Summer 2022.
3) New Shows and Events opening soon
- The Disney Illuminations Show will return on February 16th.
- The Lion King and Earth Rhythms show is opening on February 23rd.
- The Disney Junior Dream Factory is coming very soon on February 19th.
- The Snow Queen: A Musical Invitation, will be coming soon to Disneyland Paris on February 16th.
1) 30th Anniversary merch
Merch for the upcoming 30th anniversary of the opening of the Disneyland Paris park has started to be released. Look out for branded 30th items and food across the shops and restaurants! 300 new merchandise products, exclusively designed for Disneyland Paris, will be arriving at the park this year, with 30th anniversary coloring on all snacks.
2) Vaccine passes
If you are planning a trip to Disneyland Paris, please note that vaccine passes are required for entry. You need to make sure you are up to date with your Covid vaccinations if you are hoping to jump into the magic.
3) Multi-day tickets
Multi-day passes are now back on sale for Disneyland Paris. Previously, when Disneyland Paris had opened after being shut due to restrictions, you were only able to purchase single day tickets. Now, you can purchase up to 4 days of park tickets.
1) Updates to the Disney Park app
The Disney Park app, used to help visitors get around the park during their visit, has recently been updated for easier functionality
2) Refurbishment closure
La Taniere du Dragon, a walk-through attraction located close to Sleeping Beauty’s castle, has now been closed for refurbishment.
3) Disney Stars on Parade Update
‘Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah’ has been removed from the song list of the new Disney Stars on Parade show.
1) Suspension of two attractions
The illuminations fireworks has been suspended for at least three weeks, starting from the 3rd of January. Similarly, the Frozen: A Musical Invitation, has been suspened, also from the 3rd of January for a minimum of three weeks, and has been temporarily replaced with a selfie spot.
2) 30th Anniversary coming soon…
The celebrations for Disneyland Paris’ 30th Anniversary are coming soon, with festivities commencing on the 6th March, 2022. Previews of upcoming merch have started to be released, so keep an eye out for all the new celebratory goodies you can soon buy at the park.
3) Pride is returning for 2022.
Disneyland Paris’ Pride celebrations are due to return in the summer of 2022.
1) Avengers Campus will officially open in summer 2022
The highly-anticipated Avengers Campus opened to great acclaim in Disneyland California in the summer of 2021, and next year, Disneyland Paris will be getting a piece of the action. While the contents of the new Avengers Campus are a closely guarded secret right now, it’s a safe bet that it’ll be assembling marvel fans from across the world when it opens.
2) Mickey’s 30th-anniversary outfit has been revealed
A big birthday demands a fabulous new outfit, and Mickey Mouse has embraced that memo for Disneyland Paris’ 30th anniversary in 2022. Official artwork has been released picturing Disney’s most famous character resplendent in a holographic and colorful suit and top hat.
3) New shows and returning parades in 2022
A brand new limited-time show will take place in front of the castle in celebration of the park’s 30th anniversary. Details are being kept under wraps for now, so check back in soon for more information as we get it. Fan-favorite parades ‘Disney Illuminations’ and ‘Disney Stars On Parade’ will both return for the 30th-anniversary celebrations in 2022.
#1 The Castle
Currently closed for refurbishment at Disneyland Paris is ‘Le Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant’, or Sleeping Beauty’s fairytale castle. The iconic castle is currently receiving some TLC in preparation for the Park’s 30th Anniversary next year (2022). Needless to say, you may spot the dragon residing below the castle is also receiving some attention, so unfortunately it’s not possible to visit them at present. It’s not all doom and gloom though as castle fans will still be able to walk through the enchanting castle and immerse themselves in its magic!
#2 New ride: Cars Road Trip
An exciting remodel of the Studio Tram Tour ride sees the Cars Road Trip roll into town! From the new mid-century style boarding station, hop on and enjoy the scenic route, which passes through the amazing ‘Cars-tastrophe Canyon’. There’s a fun surprise here when truck trains violently shake and partly explode in an ‘earthquake’, before everybody gets spectacularly soaked with water!
#3 Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
The Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast ride has received plenty of TLC during the recent lockdown. You’ll notice the ride has had a thorough repaint throughout, plus there’s the addition of some new LED lighting. The fresh look lets you enjoy the intergalactic experience to the max!
The Orbitron ride is worth a quick mention. The iconic ride is currently closed for refurbishment, in time for the Park’s 30th Anniversary in 2022.