Most of our Koh Samui villas have grocery stores located nearby.
Wherever you stay in Koh Samui, a grocery store will never be very far away. The biggest shopping malls and supermarkets are located in the Chaweng Beach area, however smaller stores and markets are located all over the island. Groceries aren’t typically expensive, however there is a high duty on wine, and some imported products can be quite pricey too.
As a general indication, here are the prices of some grocery items:
- Loaf of bread – 35 baht ($1)
- 1-litre of milk – 35 baht ($1)
- A dozen eggs – 45 baht ($1.30)
- A 2-litre bottle of water – 68 baht ($2)
- 2-litre bottle of diet coke – 68 baht ($2)
- A bottle of Ambre Solaire sunscreen – 583 baht ($17)
- A bottle of mid-range wine – 618 baht ($18)