Formosa Gardens 18 bedrooms, sleeps 18, 8 bathrooms, 9,200 sq.ft 1 reviewDisney 2 Miles
Get in touch and we will help you find your perfect vacation rental 1-866-341-8086Request villa information
Make an inquiry:
Review and inquire
|Bedrooms (sleeps)||8 (18)|
|Sleeping arrangements||6 King Beds, 3 Queen Beds, 1 Twin Beds|
|Combined area||9,200 sq.ft|
This exquisite villa occupies a prime location in the prestigious Formosa Gardens Estates, directly on the lakefront with a south facing pool. It is undoubtedly one of the largest villas available for rental in the Disney area.
This grand custom designed villa spans over 9,000sq/ft of luxurious decor, furnishings, fittings, polished porcelain floors, illuminated tray ceilings, glittering chandeliers, sweeping grand staircase and an abundance of art and artefacts.
The property features 8 master bedrooms, over 120 feet of spectacular balconies, 2 movie rooms with seating for 16 plus persons, a huge sports room with its own private balcony, and a breathtaking 55 feet pool and spa with vanishing edge and waterfall features.
- There are 4 separate lounge areas on the ground floor. The main lounge area overlooks the pool and lakefront with grand sweeping staircase, galleries, sumptuous furnishings and 60" HDTV
- Second piano lounge with luxurious furnishings.
- Morning room overlooks pool with dining seating for 14 persons, adjacent to kitchen
- Gourmet kitchen, fully equipped with custom furnishings with black granite surfaces and huge breakfast bar.
- Utility area with washer and twin dryers and separate WC
- Wine Cellar with bar and cooler
- Bedroom 1 - Features King size four poster bed, TV with VCR and DVD, pool access, private lounge area, his and hers bathroom has luxury walk in shower and jetted roman hot tub
- Bedroom 2 - King size four poster bed, private lounge area and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 - King size bed, private pool access and en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 4 - Chic King size bedroom with full size movie screen, surround sound, starlight ceiling and adjacent bathroom.
- Movie room with 150 inch screen, surround sound, 16 plus seating, Xbox 360 and Netflix movie library
- Full size entertainment room - Hi-tech multi-gym, private bar, pool table, leather chairs and south west facing balcony for amazing sunsets
- Bedroom 5 - King size 4 poster bed, en-suite bathroom plus private balcony overlooking lake and pool
- Bedroom 6 (Family Suite) - 2 Queen size beds, en-suite bathroom, access to main balcony
- Bedroom 7 - 1 Queen bed and 1 single bed, plus en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 8 - King size 4 poster bed, bathroom features roman jacuzzi tub
- Balcony - 80ft balcony with large HDTV, abundance of chairs and loungers and beautiful uninterrupted lakefront view
- Computer area with PC and FREE WIFI
- Amazing Azure blue, South Facing 55ft heated pool with jacuzzi/hot tub, cascading waterfall and vanishing edge, imagine you are swimming across a huge lake
- Dining table (seats 10 plus)
- Wet bar
- Designated pool bathroom with WC and walk in shower
- Separate private sunbathing terrace outside pool cage
- Abundance of sun loungers and chairs
- 1 Mile to Shops and Restaurants
- 1 Mile to Golf
- 2 Miles to Walt Disney World
- 20 Miles to Airport (Orlando International)
- 8 Miles to Train Station
- 1 Mile to Bus Station
Rates & Extras
|All Other Dates||$822||$5,750||$320|
|June, July, August||$929||$6,500|
|All Holiday Rates||$1,072||$7,500|
|All Other Dates 2014||$964||$6,750|
|June, July August 2014||$1,064||$7,450|
|All Holiday Rates 2014||$1,178||$8,250|
13% Florida sales tax to be added.
Availability updated 19th May 2013
Available Unavailable Check in 4pm Check out 10am
Average overall ratingValue Comfort Cleanliness Service Facilities
My family and I enjoyed Formosa Gardens 1. The home was so beautiful and clean. We enjoy it so much that we wanted to spend most of the time at the house. The beds were so comfortable and it had plenty of linen and towels.
Rose Layne · Formosa Gardens 1 · 5 / 5