The short answer is yes! As of June 9, 2021 the French government is permitting fully-vaccinated American tourists to travel to and from the Caribbean island of Saint-Barthélemy.
Can I travel to St. Barts?
“After two successful vaccination campaigns, the vast majority of our island’s citizens are now vaccinated, and our efficient Covid-19 testing center offers swift service for everyone,” Nils Dufau, president of the Tourism Committee has said. Happy news indeed, especially for those dreaming of those breathtaking beaches!
What are the St Barts travel restrictions?
The following protocols for full-vaccinated American tourists will now apply*:
- U.S visitors to St. Barts must provide proof of being fully-vaccinated
- They must also provide proof of a negative PCR test (done within 3 days of arrival/or via an Antigen test, within 48 hours)
- Visitors aged 18 years and younger will not need to provide proof of vaccination (those below the age of 5 do not need to be tested)
- U.S visitors arriving to St. Barts via St. Maarten or San Juan must also follow those country’s entry procedures
- Once on St. Barts there is no need for quarantine or self-isolation
- No Covid test will be required during your stay
- You will need to take a Covid test on your return back to the U.S.
- Holiday villas are open for tourism and restaurants, shops, water activities and tourism services are open as usual
* Correct as of June 9, 2021. Please refer to Covid-19 information on the official St. Barts tourism site.
Resorts in St Barths
Looking for the best resorts in St Barths? Then check out our wide range of vacation rentals.
When staying in a luxury Top Villas vacation home, you’re guaranteed a first-class service. For the ultimate indulgence, select one of many fully staffed villas. You’ll find our Guest Experience team also on hand to help enhance your stay on St. Barts, with a plethora of amazing travel extras.
What’s more, we make payments a breeze. Our new Affirm credit payment option* means you can spread the cost of your vacation rental over a 3, 6 or 12 month period. Simply look out for properties with the Affirm banner.
*Subject to meeting Affirm’s credit criteria. T’s & C’s apply.
Choosing our flex homes
Many of our Caribbean villa rentals also benefit from our new flex cancellation policy. You’ll be free to cancel within the specificed time for any reason, for a full refund. Alternatively, amend your travel dates for free.
To benefit from this extra peace-of-mind, reserve a vacation home with one of the following badges:
- Flex 14 – Cancel for a full refund or amend your dates free of charge, up to 14 days before check in.*
- Flex 30 – Cancel for a full refund or amend dates free of charge, up to 30 days before check in.*
*T’s & C’s apply.