Terms and Conditions
The booking terms and conditions form the sole contract between Top Villas LLP and the person signing the booking form, who must be over 25 years of age and who shall be deemed to sign this form on behalf of all the persons herein. No contract shall exist until we have received a signed booking together with the correct "booking deposit" and/or "full payment" and we have confirmed the reservation in writing.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All properties have a strict no smoking and no pets policy (unless otherwise stated).
- The accommodation may only be sub-let, shared or assigned by you with our express agreement, otherwise only persons detailed on the booking form are permitted to stay in the villa. The maximum occupancy is quoted for each villa and is determined by the authorities within strict guidelines for fire safety. Please note that the contravention of the above will render your booking void and all moneys will be forfeited.
- Parties, weddings and events are strictly prohibited in any of our properties, unless prior permission has been granted. Violation of this rule, can lead to eviction from the property, with no refund.
- The rental period begins at 16.00 hours on the day of arrival and terminates at 10.00 hours on the day of departure (unless otherwise stated or permission has been granted for an early check in or late check out). The villa is professionally cleaned and inspected before and after each rental to ensure that all guests have a comfortable stay. Lawn and pool care are provided on a weekly basis. Please note that each villa has an initial supply of consumables (bin bags, toilet rolls, washing powder, etc.). Once these have been used it is NOT the responsibility of the Management Company to replenish these items during your stay. The consumables supplied vary from villa to villa and should be adequate for the first few days of your stay.
- Top Villas may change any aspect of this website or its content, including the availability, features, information, or other content, at any time without notice. The information and prices on this website are not 'live' and are updated from time to time. Although Top Villas make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the website information, availability and pricing, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore ensure you check the price and all other details of your chosen arrangements with a Top Villas representative at the time of booking.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All basic rental rates are plus sales and tourist tax (usually 13% unless otherwise stated).
- The balance should be paid no later than 12 to 8 weeks before your arrival date. If a booking is made within this period, "full payment" must be received before the booking can be confirmed.
- A booking deposit of 20%, unless otherwise stated, must be provided at the time of booking to secure the villa in your name.
- A security deposit if required, is used to cover excessive use of electricity (e.g. air condition on full with external doors left open), excessive cleaning costs, and also covers damage, breakage and loss to any of the villa contents. The security deposit less any such charges will be refunded by bank transfer or check, as soon as the Management Company has completed its inventory and occupancy report. Usually refunded within 28 days after your departure from the villa. Renters are liable for all damage and loss to the villa during their stay. We and our agents reserve the right of entry at any time.
- When the chosen payment method is by credit card, we will collect all necessary credit card details in accordance with applicable legislation. Information collected by us about the credit cards used will not be further processed or stored and will be destroyed once the payment has been processed.
- In the event of balance payments being made by credit/debit card or PayPal, we reserve the right to charge a non-refundable 2.4% charge to cover processing costs. No additional charge is made for balance payments by bank transfer or cheque.
- If a reservation is made within 7 days of arrival, the following must apply:
- The reservation must be in the name of the cardholder.
- A driving license and passport copy must be sent to us.
- All 3 documents must match the name of the cardholder.
- We will not be held liable for any charge backs made against us.
CAPE CORAL & FORT MYERS
- Please note that when staying in any of our Cape Coral or Fort Myers homes, electricity is charged as used. Any additional electricity costs must be paid to the management company at the end of your stay.
In the event that you cancel your reservation, or we have to cancel the arrangements due to non-payment of the balance due within the time allowed before departure, cancellation charges will be made as follows:
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations must be confirmed to us in writing.
- Cancellations made between the final balance being paid and arrival or 60 days before arrival, will result in loss of all monies. Any claims must be made to your travel insurance company, if you have a policy.
- You are strongly recommended to take out adequate holiday/vacation insurance to cover possible cancellation as soon as your reservation is confirmed.
POOL/SPA TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Use of the pool/spa is entirely at your own risk. It is particularly important that children are supervised at all times in and around the pool area's, the pools are between 3 and 6 feet deep. For your children's safety, all villa to pool doors are alarmed, tampering or disconnection of these devices is a criminal offence.
- Top Villas LLP and/or the Owner do not accept liability for failure of pool heat to provide adequate heating where pool heat is provided via an electrical heat pump, and where the outside air temperature drops below 55 degrees Fahrenheit. Electric heating pumps do not operate effectively below this temperature, and failure of such devices to heat the pool is outside of the Company's control, and is regarded as an act of nature. In most cases your pool will warm to a daytime temperature of between 70 and 80 degrees.
- We accept no responsibility of liability for any loss or damage or alteration in the terms of your reservation caused by events beyond our control, including, but not restricted to war, terrorist activity, civil commotion, flight delays or cancellations, airport closures, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood or industrial dispute.
PEST CONTROL PROGRAM
- Some of our destinations have tropical climates, insects including ants and the like are occasionally inevitable, and these are not cause for complaint. The villas are all treated regularly by a Pest Control Program and cleaned professionally between each rental.
- We cannot accept any liability in the event of a villa owner selling the property or cancelling the reservation between the date the booking deposit is paid and the date of arrival at the villa. In this event, we will offer you a full refund of monies paid to date or offer an alternative villa.
PERSONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We cannot accept any liability for your personal safety during your holiday vacation. You are reminded to exercise care as to your personal safety, and the safety of your companions. Use of the pool and any community pool, aqua area, tennis court and recreation area is entirely at your own risk. Lakes and wetland areas can be very dangerous, children should always be accompanied by an adult.
- We cannot accept liability for death, personal injury, sickness, accident, delay or loss of luggage or any other loss of misadventure which may occur whilst renting one of our villas. Whenever possible all valuables should be left in a secure place and out of sight.
- We cannot accept any liability for failure of public supplies such as water, electricity, gas supplies or air conditioning supplies or of pool heaters. Nor for the consequences of the actions or omissions that may supply or control main services, or any actions taken in the vicinity of the property reserved, by any authority over which there is no control. Any failure will be dealt with urgently by local engineer. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All trash/garbage must be put out for collection by the sidewalk/footpath early on the collection days as designated in your Villa Manual. Excess trash/garbage left on the departure day will be charged to clear.
- All clients should possess valid passports and any visas required. All British citizens require a full 10 year passport valid for a period of at least 6 months beyond holiday/ vacation return date.
- All property descriptions made via our website, by email or over the telephone are made in good faith, but no liability can be accepted for error or omissions. The owners or the management company or our agents reserve the right to change the interior room configurations, the furnishings, the fixtures and fittings and all other equipment without prior notice.
- Should you experience any problems whatsoever with the villa during your stay, please contact the Management Company, who will do their best to assist and rectify the matter as soon as it is practically possible. We cannot resolve a problem for you unless you have notified the management company. Please give us the opportunity to correct matters. Should a problem remain unresolved, you are asked to notify us within 7 days of your return. No action can be taken or liability accepted for any complaints received after this period. We aim to resolve complaints within a 2 month period from receipt, the details of which will be kept in confidential to only the parties involved.