- Sleeps 7 (4 adults and 3 children)
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 shower rooms, 3 WCs
- PRIVATE 14m x 6m POOL
- PRIVATE TENNIS COURT
- VILLAGE LOCATION
Good to know
- In the village of Saint Sozy
- Souillac, 6 miles
- Martel, 7.5 miles
- Rocamadour, 12 miles
- Gouffres du Padirac caves, 30 minutes
- Brive airport, 30 minutes
- Canoeing and horse riding locally
- Golf, 8 miles
- Hang gliding, 9 miles
- Indian forest adventure park, 21 miles
Le Pelerin is a stone-built Private tennis villa Dordogne with a large, mature garden, a short stroll from the centre of the pretty village of Saint Sozy. Once a convent, the villa has been completely refurbished in a traditional French style, enhancing the charm of the house whilst providing modern facilities in a very appealing setting.
The delightful village of Saint Sozy sits against a backdrop of the Monts Alentours. This is a lively village with five restaurants and a few shops, including a bakery and a grocer's shop. This Private tennis villa Dordogne is ideally placed to explore the delights of the Lot and Dordogne regions, which have long been favoured by the French themselves for their stunning scenery, wonderful towns and fabulous cuisine.
Nearby Rocamadour is a magical town with golden houses clinging to the side of the cliff over the Alzou Canyon. This is France's second most-visited village after Mont St Michel in Brittany. Why not take a boat ride through the ancient and spectacular Gouffres du Padirac caves just 30 minutes drive from Le Pelerin, Private tennis villa Dordogne. And you are very likely to want to visit the evocative medieval towns of Martel and Sarlat-le-Caneda, which has a famous Saturday market. There is plenty to do and see in this region, and plenty of good food and wine to enjoy along the way!
- Open plan living/dining room (CD), open fireplace, French doors to covered terrace.
- Kitchen/breakfast room, French door to terrace overlooking pool.
- Family room (TV, DVD), with further living & dining area & piano.
- Guest WC.
- Master double bedroom (1.60m), ensuite bathroom.
- Separate WC.
- Children's single bedroom (0.90m), stairs to mezzanine with additional single bed (0.90m) for second child.
- Shower room.
- Bathroom (sunken bath).
- Child's single bedroom (0.90m).
- Double bedroom (1.60m).
Lower ground floor:
- Shower, WC (ideal for use after swimming/tennis).
Large, enclosed, mature gardens, good lawn. 14m x 6m gated pool with covered dining terrace, gas barbecue. Hard surface tennis court. Fixed table tennis table in shady part of garden. Parking for 2 cars.
Please note: there is a low wall with a drop to the front of the property - care with young children.
- 2 hours maid service mid-week
- ADSL Internet
- Pool Towels
- No telephone available at this villa
All villas come equipped with bed linen and towels, cutlery, utensils and usual furnishings required for a self catering rental. All villas have a final clean included (this is a clean that reflects reasonable use of the property). Unless specified, villas will usually have a washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and other modern conveniences. These are not usually specifically listed on the property description online, however please ask if the presence of one of these items is important to your stay