Reunion Resort 394 bedrooms, sleeps 10, 2.5 bathrooms, 7 reviewsDisney 6 Miles.
Get in touch and we will help you find your perfect vacation rental 1-866-341-8086Request villa information
Make an inquiry:
Review and inquire
|Bedrooms (sleeps)||4 (10)|
|Sleeping arrangements||2 King Beds, 2 Queen Beds, 2 Sofa Beds|
- 4 Bedrooms (2 king 2 queen and 2 sofa beds)
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Contemporary living areas
- Stylish family room with large HDTV and comfortable sofa
- Top of the range, high specification kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Formal and casual dining areas
- Screened, private pool and hot tub
- Only 5.5 miles from Disney
- Bedroom 1 - King size master suite with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2- King bed
- Bedroom 3 - Queen bed
- Bedroom 4 - Full bed and optional trundle bed
- Stylish and contemporary living areas
- Children's play area with two day beds
- Luxury decor and furnishing
- Gallery wall overlooking living area
- Gourmet kitchen
- Formal dining room with seating for 6
- Additional seating at kitchen table and breakfast bar
- Linens and towels provided
- Hairdryers in all en-suite bathrooms
- WiFi internet
- Large HDTV
- Children's games, toys and books
- Wii Console
- DVD player
- Covered, custom designed pool and hot tub
- Covered alfresco dining area
- Luxury pool furniture
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Ironing board
Children's Equipment Available For Hire Upon Request
- Full size crib
- High chair
Distance from Reunion Resort
- Shops and Restaurants on-site
- Golf on-site
- 5.5 Miles to Walt Disney World
- 20 Miles to Airport (Orlando International)
- 8 Miles to Train Station
- 1 Mile to Bus Station
Reunion Resort Facilities
- 5.5 Miles to Disney
- 24 hour Manned and Gated Community with on-site security
- 3 World Class Signature Golf Courses including:
- Jack Nicklaus - The Tradition
- Tom Watson - The Independence
- Arnold Palmer - The Legacy
- Resort Water Park
- 6 floodlight hydro-grid tennis courts
- State of the art Fitness Center
- Boutique Spa
- Bike Rentals and Walking Trails
- Daily Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- 11 Communal Swimming Pools, including roof top pool at Reunion Grande Hotel
- Meeting Rooms and Conference Facilities
- In-Room Dining - the To-Go team are on hand to take your order daily from 4pm-11pm and deliver it straight to your door!
- On-site Fine and Casual Dining including:
- - Forte, serving traditional American cuisine in a warm and rustic atmosphere
- - Eleven, set on the 11th floor of Reunions Grande offers a glamorous year-round rooftop lounge with a pool
- - The Cove at Seven Eagles, offering a Caribbean-inspired menu
- - Grande Sushi Bar, serving a variety of seafood inspired appetizers
- - Clubhouse Restaurant, serving a wide variety of traditional American breakfast and lunch options
Rates & Extras
|All Other Dates||$189||$1,325||$280|
|March, April, May||$214||$1,500|
|June, July and August 2012||$264||$1,850|
13% Florida sales tax to be added.End of Stay Cleaning fees are included, if the reservation is 7 nights or more.Holiday periods include Christmas, New Year, Easter and Thanksgiving.
Availability updated 16th May 2013
Available Unavailable Check in 4pm Check out 10am
Average overall ratingValue Comfort Cleanliness Service Facilities
We really enjoyed staying at Reunion Resort 39, it was very comfortable, it has everything we need as a family.
If we come back to Orlando we will choose Reunion Resort 39 again.
Evelyn Minder · Reunion Resort 39 · 5 / 5
Home from Home.....And More
When we arrived at the villa, we were amazed at the amount of space we had...you can\'t tell from the pictures how lovely it is. The pool got the sun in the mid-afternoon, so after a long day out, it was lovely to relax outside and have a swim. The bonus for us was that as we had our 3 year old daughter with us, the upstairs area with the toys/tv etc was perfect for her. We would recommend this property to anyone.
Debra Dunn · Reunion Resort 39 · 5 / 5
Wonderful stay, very comfortable, home from home and on a lovely development
Mark Broughton · Reunion Resort 39 · 5 / 5
Great place to stay.
We really enjoyed our stay.
Reta Russell · Reunion Resort 39 · 5 / 5
REALMENTE DISFRUTAMOS LA ESTANCIA EN LA VILLA 39, FUERON UNAS VACACIONES INOLVIDABLES, RECOMIENDO AMPLIAMENTE A TOP VILLAS.
EXCELENTE SERVICIO. GRACIAS
Angeles Guajardo · Reunion Resort 39 · 5 / 5
We had a great time during our stay. The house was great. It had a big living room with plenty of space for our entire family to hang out. It was also nice that the house had toys for our daughter to play with so we did not have to pack everything. We had a slight glitch when we got there as I thought there would be a crib available but we found out that it was only available upon request. Overall, I will definitely use Top Villas again and may some day stay in this same house again!
Krysten Wilson · Reunion Resort 39 · 5 / 5
A fantasic villa set on the beautiful reunion resort, the villa is decorated to a very high standard and very comfortable with every thing you need for a perfect vacation. The resort is located very close to the Disney and is in closed proximity for all the other attractions. There are also local supermarkets and food outlets a couple of minutes from the villa.
The villa is large and spacious and ideal for kids.
The only downside is the pool area is small and we had a couple of problems with the hot tub emptying its water and the cable going off for a couple of days but these problems where sorted out straight away by ringing the management company.
We had a fantastic holiday in this villa and would highly recommend it to anyone
andrew wood · Reunion Resort 39 · 5 / 5