Palm Springs 34 bedrooms, sleeps 8, 4 bathrooms, 3,000 sq.ft
Get in touch and we will help you find your perfect vacation rental 1-866-341-8086Request villa information
Make an inquiry:
Review and inquire
|Bedrooms (sleeps)||4 (8)|
|Sleeping arrangements||2 King Beds|
|Combined area||3,000 sq.ft|
The dwelling is sophisticated with geometric angles, architectural lines, and contemporary elements surrounded with modern desert landscape. This exotic vacation rental is perfect for weekend retreats. In the 1950's, legendary Mario Lanza, the bass-voiced tenor reportedly was a frequent guest in this home and was rumored to have often entertained Frank Sinatra and neighboring, Nat King Cole in dueling piano evenings.
Today this four bedroom residence with 3,000 square feet of indoor living, integrated with a spacious outdoor lifestyle is a new-century seductive oasis. The atrium entrance laid out in flagstone slate flooring leads indoors to expose classic open-beam ceilings in an open floor plan.
The gemstone flooring is seen through out the spacious living / dining quarters and master bedroom. Glass-doors 16 feet tall telescope into the wall creating an open environment from the media room, great room including dining area, and kitchen to the outdoors.
The media room or great room with an architectural showcase fireplace are the perfect gathering areas with mid-century furnishings accented with a perfect blend of vintage and contemporary accents. A gourmet kitchen is available for creating perfect cuisine. A covered poolside lanai creates a spacious outdoor lounging and dining area with ceiling fans and an extensive misting system for year-round comfort. Lounge in the spacious backyard around a refreshing pool, spa, and fire pits taking in the spectacular mountain views and modern desert-landscape. The sleeping quarters offer plenty of relaxation with eclectic art design elements mixed with vintage accents. Urban and stylish fixtures in the bathrooms add a sexy appeal to the retreat. Modern technologies such as wifi, indoor - outdoor remote audio system, and flat screen TV's throughout round out the modern luxuries and amenities this updated Alexander home offers. This is the perfect Palm Springs weekender dwelling with style, seclusion, privacy, and sophistication just blocks from downtown nightlife.
- Mid-century architectural elements with a blend of Modern and Vintage Style
- Four Stylish Bedrooms with 4 Bathrooms
- Two Master Suites each with Large Plasma TV's and Surround Sound
- Expansive Open Floor Plan in the Living - Dining Area with an Adjacent Gourmet Kitchen Perfect for Entertaining
- Indoor / Outdoor Entertainment Home including 16' Telescoping Door from Great Room to Outside and 8' Telescoping Door from Kitchen to Outdoor Dining Area Media Room with Full Surround / Theater with 64" Plasma TV and Blu-Ray Technology
- Indoor and Outdoor Speaker Systems Controlled through Wireless Remote
- Back-yard with Seclusion and Privacy, 8' square Jacuzzi and Pool with Two Flat Tanning Shelf with Multi-Color Option Pool Lighting
- Just blocks to down-town Palm Springs for nightlife, shopping, dining, and Assess to Mountain Hiking
Sorry, we've not added any location information yet.
You can always take a look here in the meantime or we welcome you to contact us for any information you might need.
Rates & Extras
|Oct. - May||$995||$6,965||Call for details|
|June - Sept.||$750||$5,250|
Availability updated 1st May 2013
Please contact us for availability.
No reviews have been added for this home.Write a review for Palm Springs 3