Formosa Gardens 39 bedrooms, sleeps 20, 7 bathrooms, 4,800 sq.ft 1 reviewDisney 2 Miles
Get in touch and we will help you find your perfect vacation rental 1-866-341-8086Request villa information
Make an inquiry:
Review and inquire
|Bedrooms (sleeps)||9 (20)|
|Sleeping arrangements||6 King Beds, 1 Queen Beds, 4 Twin Beds|
|Combined area||4,800 sq.ft|
This stunning 9 bedroom villa is custom designed with 6 Master Bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms and on one of the largest lakefront lots on the prestigious ‘Boulevard’ at beautiful Formosa Gardens. Artistically designed and furnished, ideal for those large family vacations, reunions and those special occasions, sleeping up to 20 persons in their own comfortable beds. This villa has one of the largest pool decks/summer kitchens in Formosa with a huge 45ft private pool, water slide, kiddies own splash pool and spa, there is a sports bar adjoining the pool deck and a super size 16+ seat movie room.
All set in this stunning lakefront home.
The Grand Master Suite, is beautifully decorated and located on the ground floor with own private pool side access, huge King Bed and large en-suite bathroom with Roman tub and walk in closet.
There are two separate living areas on the ground floor, offering total privacy and relaxation space, with a 60" HD television. But why watch TV when you could be in your very own private cinema? This custom room comes complete with a huge 120” movie screen, seating for 16+ and a Netflix movie Library with 1000’s of titles to suit everyone. Alternatively, challenge your friends and family to a game of pool in the sports area.
The huge private pool, enhances the luxury lifestyle enjoyed at this villa, with not only a South-facing 45-ft heated pool, but also a jetted spa and children's splash pool so that you can keep an eye on youngsters in waters of a sensible depth. To save wet footprints being trailed over your beautiful house, use the designated pool bathroom with walk-in shower.
There are 2 separate living areas on the ground floor. The main living area features a 60" HD TV.
- Dining Area seats 10
- Custom cinema / movie room with 120" screen and seating for 16+
- Gourmet Kitchen features all amenities one would expect from a villa of this standard, as well as breakfast bar
- Utility area with washer and twin dryers
- Games Room with pool table
- Bedroom 1 - Features King Size Bed, Private Pool Access, ensuite with Roman tub
- Bedroom 2 - King Bed, Ensuite with Roman Tub
- Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed, Ensuite
- Bedroom 4 - King Bed with Private Pool Access, Ensuite
- Bedroom 5 – King Bed, Ensuite, with private pool access
- Bedroom 6 - King Bed, Ensuite
- Bedroom 7 - King Bed
- Bedroom 8 - 2 Twin Beds
- Bedroom 9 - 2 Twin Beds
- Bedroom 7, 8 and 9 share their own family bathroom
- Plus we have extra twin beds available.
- South Facing 45ft heated pool with children's splash pool and spa
- Dining tables to seat 20 people
- Designated pool bathroom with WC and walk in shower
- Separate private sunbathing terrace outside pool cage
- Abundance of sun loungers and comfy chairs
- Water slide
- Summer Kitchen
- Golf Putting Green
ExtrasFree broadband Internet, free Wifi, free Netflix and Free calls to USA and Europe are also provided
Specialized Catering, Chef and Concierge are available upon request.
- 1 Mile to Shops and Restaurants
- 1 Mile to Golf
- 2 Miles to Walt Disney World
- 20 Miles to Airport (Orlando International)
- 8 Miles to Train Station
- 1 Mile to Bus Station
Rates & Extras
|All Other Dates||$607||$4,250||$320|
|June, July August||$693||$4,850|
|All Holiday Periods||$750||$5,250|
13% Florida sales tax to be added. Cleaning fees are included, if the reservation is 7 nights or more. Saturday to Saturday reservations are preferred. Holiday periods include Christmas, New Year, Easter and Thanksgiving.
Availability updated 19th Jun 2013
Available Unavailable Check in 4pm Check out 10am
Average overall ratingValue Comfort Cleanliness Service Facilities
This was the by far the best experience we have had living in a large villa. We were 19 adults and all of us had very comfortable luxurious stay. Everything was well taken care of.
suresh devnani · Formosa Gardens 3 · 5 / 5