Courchevel 27 bedrooms, sleeps 14, 7 bathrooms,
Get in touch and we will help you find your perfect vacation rental 1-866-341-8086Request villa information
Make an inquiry:
Review and inquire
|Bedrooms (sleeps)||7 (14)|
|Sleeping arrangements||See description|
The modern design of its
interior reflects the spirit of this lodge. This chalet transmits its
guests a great exclusivity feeling.
The chalet is in an
enchanting environment, nested in the heart of the Courchevel 1850
resort, directly on the run of Pralong. The decor is combining
avant-guarde esthetism, technology and comfort.
Sleek contemporary lines and natural materials are ideally mixed to create a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. The stylish decor is nicely contrasting with a traditional lodge ambiance. Warm colors used enhance the indoor ambience, while you may enjoy sweeping views over snowcapped sceneries.
This chalet boasts 5 en-suite bedrooms including a master bedroom equipped with a fireplace fueled with bioethanol. The bathrooms are directly set into the bedrooms. Each bedroom features a Bose sound system, a flat screen and a DVD player.
An American style kitchen allows all guests to enjoy conviviality at all moments. It is fully equipped allowing for the creativity of the Chef. He will suggest delicate and varied courses fulfilling every wish. International menus are available, including Thai, or Italian, as well as local and gourmet. Two wine coolers allow you to taste the best vintages in optimum conditions.
In the evening, after ski, you will enjoy the fireplace carefully set by the housekeeping team.
During your stay, our concierge will swiftly arrange for ski pass, ski rentals, guides and monitors, as well as transfers.
The newly constructed swimming pool, steam bath, indoor and outdoor jacuzzis: a full private space dedicated to well-being and relaxation.
Housekeepers will keep the chalet and house linen clean and tidy on a daily basis. They will also keep access to the premises secured after snowfalls.
Chalet Eglantier: If design is your thing ... this one is yours!
- Check-in directly at the Chalet with champagne, macaroons and salty appetizers
- Services of a Private Chef and a Maitre D'Hotel for breakfast and dinner or lunch (times on the rental contract)
- Chauffeur at the disposal of the client in the resort (Mercedes Vito - 6 seats) from 08.00am to 8.00pm
- Teas, coffees and soft drinks are offered
- Daily cleaning and evening turn down service (times on the rental contract)
- House linen, towels, sleepers and bathroom amenities
- Clarins body care products in each bathroom
- Hair dryers are provided in each bedroom
- Safe-deposit boxes in each bedroom
- Chalet and swimming pool maintenance
- Daily newspaper of your choice
- Wi-Fi available at the chalet (Also fax, printer and Internet available at our Agency from 09.00am to 7.30pm)
- DVDs available on request
- Cards and board games available on request
- Food for preparation of breakfast, lunch and dinner will be extra charged at the purchased price
- Alcoholized drinks
- If full-board required, the service of the Chef and the Maitre d'Hotel will be charged 450 Euros each, per day
- Holiday tax of 1.65 euros per person and per day to be paid locally
- Concierge Service (see contract)
- Night Security service from 10.00pm to 07.00am (tariffs to be advised)
"A la Carte" Services
- Ski equipment rentals, ski delivery and daily maintenance
- Ski passes, Ski instructors / Guides
- Taxi/airport transfers
- Dry cleaning
- Facials and massages
- Yoga, sport coach
- Additional activities (paragliding, Hot-air-balloon, parachute jump...)
Sorry, we've not added any location information yet.
You can always take a look here in the meantime or we welcome you to contact us for any information you might need.
Rates & Extras
|December 12th - 19th 2010||$5,840||$40,881||Call for details|
|January 16th - 5th February 2011||$8,676||$60,738|
|February 5th - 12th 2011||$9,302||$65,118|
|February 12th - 19th 2011||$11,804||$82,638|
|February 26th -12th March 2011||$10,762||$75,338|
|March 12th - 19th 2011||$9,719||$68,038|
|March 19th - 26th 2011||$10,762||$75,338|
|March 26th - 2nd April 2011||$9,719||$68,038|
|April 2nd - 9th 2011||$9,302||$65,118|
|April 9th - 16th 2011||$9,719||$68,038|
|April 16th - 23rd 2011||$8,676||$60,738|
Availability updated 1st May 2013
Please contact us for availability.
No reviews have been added for this home.Write a review for Courchevel 2