Courchevel 17 bedrooms, sleeps 14, 6 bathrooms, 5,920 sq.ft
Get in touch and we will help you find your perfect vacation rental 1-866-341-8086Request villa information
Make an inquiry:
Review and inquire
|Bedrooms (sleeps)||7 (14)|
|Sleeping arrangements||See description|
|Combined area||5,920 sq.ft|
The Top Villas is proud to offer you one of Courchevel's most luxury ski lodges. With a contemporary design, the decor mixes stone and wood in the pure local tradition. Ideally located 200m away from the resort center, it offers spectacular views over the Bellecote glacier and Dent du Villard. Day living area is very spacious and includes a lounge, a dining room, office space with Internet access.
The Chalet offers 6 en-suite bedrooms including a master with a jacuzzi and specific area dedicated to children. Each room is in a traditional style, with great attention to details. A safe deposit box is available in each room.
The chalet is equipped with BOSE Hifi system, LCD screens and DVD players in every room (a large selection of DVDs are available in our library). Ipods are also available and WII station will delight everyone in the family.
The kitchen is fully equipped allowing for the creativity of the Chef. He will suggest delicate and varied courses fulfilling every wish. International menus are available, including Thai, 'Savoyard' as well as gourmet.
In the evening, after a day exploring the various runs of the resort, you will impress your guests in the private home theater equipped with one of the largest flat screen in the world. A large selection of DVDs is available in our library.
This luxury lodge also features a beautiful swimming pool, a steam bath and a fitness room; a full private space dedicated to well-being and relaxation.
During your stay, our concierge will swiftly arrange for ski pass, ski rentals, guides and monitors, as well as transfers.
Housekeepers will keep the chalet and house linen clean and tidy on a daily basis. They will also keep access to the premises secured after snowfalls.
Included in your stay
- Check-in directly at the Chalet with champagne, Macaroons and salty appetizers
- Services of a Private Chef and a Maitre D'Hotel for breakfast and dinner or lunch (times on the rental contract)
- Chauffeur at the disposal of the client in the resort (Mercedes Vito - 6 seats) from 08.00am to 8.00pm
- Teas, coffees and soft drinks are offered
- Daily cleaning and evening turn down service (times on the rental contract)
- House linen, towels, sleepers and bathroom amenities
- Clarins body care products in each bathroom
- Hair dryers are provided in each bedroom
- Safe-deposit boxes in each bedroom
- Chalet and swimming pool maintenance
- Daily newspaper of your choice
- Computer, Wi-Fi, fax, printer (also available in our office from 09.00am to 7.30pm)
- DVDs available on request
- Cards and board games available on request
- Food for preparation of breakfast, lunch and dinner will be extra charged at the purchased price
- Alcoholic drinks
- If full-board required, the service of the Chef and the Maitre d'Hotel will be charged 450 Euros each, per day
- Holiday tax of 1.65 Euros per person and per day to be paid locally
- Concierge Service (see contract)
- Night Security service from 10.00pm to 07.00am (tariffs to be advised)
"A la Carte" Services
- Ski equipment rentals, ski delivery and daily maintenance
- Ski passes, Ski instructors / Guides
- Taxi/airport transfers
- Dry cleaning
- Facials and massages
- Yoga, sport coach
- Additional activities (paragliding, Hot-air-balloon, parachute jump...)
Sorry, we've not added any location information yet.
You can always take a look here in the meantime or we welcome you to contact us for any information you might need.
Rates & Extras
|December Sunday 12th - 19th 2010||$7,716||$54,021||Call for details|
|19th December - 16th January 2011||$33,788||$236,526|
|16th January 5th February 2011||$10,011||$70,082|
|5th February - 12th February 2011||$11,888||$83,222|
|12th February - 26th February 2011||$17,937||$125,563|
|26th February - 12th March 2011||$15,852||$110,963|
|12th March - 19th March 2011||$13,974||$97,823|
|19th March - 26th March 2011||$15,852||$110,963|
|26th March - 2nd April 2011||$13,974||$97,823|
|2nd April - 9th April 2011||$11,888||$83,222|
|9th April - 16th April 2011||$13,974||$97,823|
|16th April - 23rd April 2011||$10,011||$70,082|
Availability updated 1st May 2013
Please contact us for availability.
No reviews have been added for this home.Write a review for Courchevel 1