1. Florida - There’s a lot more to Florida than the theme parks we’re all familiar with. Breathtaking waterways, amazing coastlines and vibrant cities, make Florida one of the most popular states to visit, and the reason many return year after year.
2. Cape Coral – Cape Coral has so much to offer holidaymakers – glorious sunshine, beautiful beaches and fine dining. It’s also a water lover’s paradise. Located in southwest Florida, Cape Coral is surrounded by fresh and saltwater canals. The Cape is the perfect destination for sailing, fishing and water sports.
See all of our luxury Florida villas.
3. Chamonix - Chamonix is one of the most popular ski resorts in Europe and spreads for miles along the valley in the shadow of Mont Blanc. It’s a bustling town with lots of atmosphere, plenty of high quality restaurants and some of the most dramatic scenery you’ll ever see.
See all of our luxury Chamonix villas.
4. Bali - Kuta is a district in southern Bali, Indonesia. A former fishing village, Kuta was discovered by tourists as a surfing mecca. As one of the first towns in Bali to be developed for tourists, Kuta has increased in popularity, and has undergone even further improvement.
See all of our Luxury Bali villas.
5. Las Vegas – Most people will have a good idea of what a Vegas holiday has to offer, and those who visit ‘Sin City’ will not be disappointed. Las Vegas, in the state of Nevada, is an oasis of energy, excess and extravagance.
See all of our luxury Las Vegas villas.
So, escape the cold wind and dark mornings with a relaxing break to one of our top 5 winter destinations.