Take some of the stress associated with Christmas out of the mix. Book a luxury villa close to Disney in Orlando and you can give the kids their best-ever Christmas present. With them ready for all of the magic that Mickey can dish out, how about taking the whole family with you? We have some super-big villas with plenty of room for the extended family. Or if you prefer take two or three families and stay in side-by-side rentals.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season fireworks
- Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade featuring Disney characters and Santa
- See the Cinderella Castle bathed in more lights than you can imagine
- Whatever the temperature you can experience the snowfall on Main Street U.S.A.
- Look out for performances by your favourite Disney characters and complimentary cookies and warm cocoa
Magic Kingdom information
The party starts at 7pm and ends at midnight on select nights from 9th November until 21st December 2012.
Christmases around the world
The whole family will love the celebrations at Epcot theme park.
- The Holidays Around The World Candlelight Processional shows off Christmas traditions around the world
- Here the Christmas story is told by celebrities such as Whoopi Goldberg and Andy Garcia with an accompanying choir and 50-piece orchestra
The event takes place in the American Gardens Theatre in the Epcot theme park on select nights from 23rd November until 29th December 2012. Choose parade times from 5pm, 6.45pm and 8.15pm.
- See millions of twinkling lights synchronised to Christmas music
- Get caught in the snow as it falls to create the perfect Christmas scene
Hollywood studios information
The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights which is included in your entry ticket cost can be seen every night from Nov 9, 2012 until Jan 6, 2013
Journey to the North Pole
Get in the festive mood by experiencing a journey to the North Pole on the Polar Express Experience at SeaWorld. There’s plenty to do and see here.
- Travel through classic scenes from the movie, experience the sounds and smells of your journey
- Smile with a sea lion
- See live shows with Santa or Shamu
- Listen to the carols or watch the skaters dancing on ice
Select dates from 17th November until 31st December.
- Enjoy the most famous celebration, Macy’s Holiday Parade with balloons and floats
- Watch Santa switch on the Christmas lights
At Universal’s Islands of Adventure the mood is not as merry. It’s Grinchmas™!
- Visit the Grinch in his lair
- See a live music performance about how the grumpy Grinch stole Christmas
Universal Studios and Island of Adventure information
Both events take place from 3rd December until 1st January. Cost is included in general admission tickets.
With everyone under one roof or staying side by side in your Orlando villas, it will be easy to carry on the fun once you are safely back in your vacation home. Tell the kids not to worry, Santa knows where they’ll be for present deliveries!
Remember to check out our theme park ticket deals.