You’ve booked your superb luxury vacation accommodation close to DisneyWorld in Orlando and now to plan your trip. Have you remembered to check out our themepark ticket deals too? OK so you’re ready to enjoy.
Your luxury home-from-home accommodation will be close to Mickey’s home so you don’t have to worry about driving for hours with enthusiastic and impatient passengers (whatever their age). In fact you’ll probably want to spend some time in your resort as your villa’s and the resort’s facilities are so good.
Florida is hot, hot, hot
Of course it’s the sunshine state, so this applies literally. Temperatures are good throughout the year so you might want to think about ways to keep cool. Here’s some tips:
Cool off in your own private pool
- Visit one of the several Waterparks –Disney’s Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon as well as Aquatica at SeaWorld and Wet ‘n; Wild
- Wear cotton clothing and remember to take water with you to keep hydrated
Try one of the many frozen drinks available at DisneyWorld. Here’s our pick of some of the best:
- Frozen lemonade available in several places including Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Slush is available at the Cheshire Café and the Sunshine Tree House at Magic Kingdom
- Adult’s version: Frozen Bicardi Raspberry Rum Lemonade worth trekking to Dino Diner Shack in Animal Kingdom
Dole Whip Float – a Disney classic – part drink part whip. Try the pineapple variety, it’s lush
- The ultimate adult treat, an ice cream Martini! Head to Epcot’s L’Artisan des Glaces in the France Pavillion for one of these
Great treats ahead on your Disney vacation. Bet you can’t wait to check-in to your luxury villa and get the vacation started.
Images courtesy of Top Villas and DisneyFoodBlog