Located in the heart of Marvel Super Hero Island at Universal’s aptly named Islands of Adventure, The Incredible Hulk Coaster launches guests from zero to 40 mph in two seconds flat and is not for the faint hearted.
Just minutes away from your Disney villa and named after Marvel Comic’s furious green super hero, the Incredible Hulk ride is Orlando’s wildest roller coaster– and it doesn’t hang around!
Become part of Bruce Banner’s disastrous experiment and feel its effects as you are launched into a rampage of destruction as soon as you board the ride!
‘Volunteers’ first enter into Dr. Bruce Banner’s lurid laboratory at the heart of his secret experiment. The story of Hulk playing on televisions inside the lab will acquaint you with Hulk’s Frankenstein-like creation as you slowly realise the experiment is on you!
Expect to wander through Bruce’s lab encountering juddering generators and towering scientific machinery – all the while secretly spying other riders through holes in the wall whilst ‘queuing’ for your turn to ride.
As you approach the gamma-ray accelerator warning lights flash and sirens sound. You hear Bruce’s furious frustration as his devious plans malfunction.
The experiment has gone wrong!
His imploring ends as you board the ride, being propelled from zero to 40mph in two seconds with the force equal to a jet taking off an aircraft carrier.
Expect your world to turn upside down and your surroundings to rush by in a blur as you surge and plummet in and out of gravity at furious speeds of up to 67mph.
Hang on tight in the tunnel of mist and hear the deafening roar of the Hulk as you ride round the gamma tube at a force of 4G’s then travel up, down and sideways on this raging ride as you are corkscrewed around and ‘transformed’ into The Incredible Hulk himself before crashing back down to earth.
This ride is not for the faint hearted so be sure to book your luxury Orlando villa, the perfect place to relax after all the excitement.
Ride Facts and Figures:
- Guests must be at least 54” tall.
- This ride is recommended for teenagers and thrill seekers – not those with a nervous disposition.
- When The Incredible Hulk Coaster opened it featured the world’s tallest cobra roll.
- The ride launches passengers up to 150 feet high and reaches top speeds of 67 mph.
- The Hulk has a total of seven inversions and two subterranean trenches.
- Ride time is 2-minutes and 15 seconds and features bright strobe lights inside tunnels.
- The full speed uphill launch at the beginning of the ride is totally unique and requires so much energy that the park built several customized motor generators to power it.
Don’t forget to check out our ticket deals for all the latest offers.