October is upon us and there are plenty of seasonal celebrations in Orlando for guests of all ages – just minutes from your luxury Orlando villa.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Mickey Mouse proudly hosts his annual Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in the heart of Disney’s Magic Kingdom this month.
Guests get the chance to dress up in their favourite Halloween costumes and trick or treat til they drop whilst collecting candy from around the Kingdom at this family-friendly event.
Meet Disney’s best loved characters plus the Headless Horseman and stars of the Haunted Mansion at Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade.
Don’t forget to check out Happy HalloWishes fabulous fireworks show while spooky street lights, music and special effects turn Disney’s Magic Kingdom into happy haunted hollows.
- Purchase of an additional event admission ticket is required to attend Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- This theme is not-so-scary and is appropriate for children of all ages
- The event runs through October until November 2nd 2012 on select dates from 7pm to midnight.
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade starts at 8.15pm and again at 10.30pm.
- Happy HalloWishes fireworks take place at 9:30pm.
Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights
Universal Studios Florida once again hosts its premier Halloween event, Halloween Horror Night!
This haunting horror extravaganza, now in its 22nd year, is not for the faint hearted and is set to terrify visitors for no less than 25 nights in October!
There’s no escape from Halloween Horror Night which features themes such as the horrible horde of zombies from AMC’s The Walking Dead plus the awful Alice Cooper, Penn and Teller’s disastrous magic trick and the spooky Silent Hill.
Prepare yourself for all-new haunted houses, spine-chilling street experiences, outrageous live shows plus the world’s worst horror film characters. Plus this year Universal introduces the brand new Lagoon Show which is set to celebrate all things scary!
Once you’re inside…there is no way out!
- Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando Resort takes place on select nights up until October 31st 2012.
- HHN’s is a separately ticketed event.
- General admission is $88.99.
- Stay and Scream tickets are available at a discount when added to daytime park entry.
- Frequent Fear tickets are also available for entrance on multiple nights.
- This event is not recommended for children under the age of 13.
After all the spooks and surprises you will want to run and hide at your Orlando vacation rental!