Busch Gardens Tampa has mastered the art of spooky surprise with its annual after-hours Halloween event starting with a freaky preview next week!
It’s not too late to book your luxury Orlando villa and enjoy the shocking surprises in store near Disney this Halloween!
Dare to see the dark side of the gardens at this terrifying attraction best known for its grotesque and macabre themed haunted houses and scare zones.
Each horrid house is steeped in its own shocking storyline and despicable décor and packed with a whole host of frightful features set to startle, confuse and disturb anyone who dares to enter!
Outdoor scare zones feature specific themes as well as horrifying inhabitants, grotesque scenery and gore galore!
Busch Gardens is all set to introduce two new haunted houses for this year’s edition of Howl-O-Scream extra-ticket Halloween event starting with a preview on September 21st at 7.30pm.
- Blood Asylum – This brand new house is based around the story of a blood-crazed serial killer who is on the loose in a mental asylum.
- Circus of Superstition 3-D – See crazed circus clowns commanded by “The Trickster” in this darkly humorous house.
- Ultimate Gamble – A house based on a condemned casino theme.
- Nightshade Toy Factory: Mutilated radioactive zombies attack humans.
- Nevermore – An ultimate gothic terror attraction.
- Zombie Mortuary – A funeral home for the undead.
- Alone – A go-it-alone house that requires an additional fee and reservations as well as nerves of steel!
The Faded Memories scare zones will boast an all-star collection of awful icons, crazy characters and shocking scenes from the past to create the ultimate collection of horror and scares!
Howl O Scream’s Fright Feast and Dinner Buffet promises a deranged dinner show full of freaky food, scary shocks – and Fiends! This deranged dance party show also features Dr Frankenstein’s naughty nurses!
Visit Howl O Screams Shop of Horrors and take a look at the array of terrible trinkets, creepy keepsakes and macabre memories on offer.
Take a trip to the transformed Marrakesh Theatre to dance the night away at Howl O Scream’s adults-only nightclub. Enjoy non-stop music, themed cocktails and exclusive appearances by Howl O Scream’s most crazed characters!
Book in advance and grab a great deal on exclusive tickets to Howl O scream’s most monstrous attractions.
Guests can book a devilish dinner at the Fiends show including early access to the haunted houses.
VIP guided tours are also available and include:
- Three hour tour for 20 guests.
- Front line access to 6 haunted houses.
- Exclusive check-in including drinks.
- Complimentary drinks at private locations throughout the park.
- A 20% discount in gift shops.
- A complimentary photo + extra photos for just $5.00 each.
Howl-O-Scream begins with its Freaky Preview nights on September 21st and 22nd 2012. Then on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from September 27th to October 27th 2012.
General admission is $79.99 with offers and discounts available.
Don’t forget to call Top Villas today and book your villa near Disney for a relaxing retreat to return to!