Step into your very own fairy-tale at Disney’s new Be Our Guest Restaurant opening soon in the heart of Magic Kingdom’s new Fantasyland.
Nestled underneath Beast Castle, this magical new restaurant is part of Fantasyland’s new Beauty and the Beast area, not far from your villa near Disney!
This awesome attraction will give fairy-tale and fans and foodies alike the chance to step inside an authentic replica of Disney’s best-loved Beauty and the Beast film where everything has been meticulously recreated into a fantastical French-inspired restaurant.
Named after the classic song from the film, Be Our Guest Restaurant is a tribute to Disney’s timeless tale of Belle who famously falls in love with a Beast; breaking an evil spell and turning him into a prince as an enchanted rose loses its last petal.
The castle will feature a full table service restaurant in the evenings and counter service dining during the daytime, and is the only Magic Kingdom venue serving beer and wine.
As you enter through the eerie iron gates and huge heavy doors you will be reminded of that fateful night when Belle first encountered the castle. Once inside you will see all the unforgettable characters from the film, including Belle, the Beast, Lumiere, Cogsworth and more!
Guests can opt to eat in one of three impressive dining rooms within the castle, each a testament to an iconic film scene, including the forbidden West Wing which was home to the enchanted rose, a two-storey Ballroom where Belle and the Beast danced, and the Rose Gallery in which the Beast gave Belle his precious book collection.
Stunning stain-glass murals, massive medieval windows and elegant enchanted roses will adorn the rooms as guests enjoy an array of French-inspired cuisine.
Eat, drink and appreciate myriad intricate details of the castle’s authentic design, all to the ambience of classical Disney music echoing around the restaurant’s rooms.
Starry skies, snowflakes falling and lightning flashes are just some of the special effects that make it even more real!
- The counter service menu will feature various salads and sandwiches. Options may include a tasty tuna nicoise salad, croque monsieur sandwich, carved turkey baguette with Dijon mayonnaise, a grilled steak sandwich with garlic butter and more!
- The evening menu will serve heartier main courses; options may include pan-seared salmon in leek fondue, sautéed shrimp and scallops with lobster sauce, rotisserie rock hen with roasted fingerling potatoes, and a whole host of other French-inspired dishes.
- Kiddie’s options will feature various sandwiches and hot meals such as Mickey Meatloaf.
- An array of vegetarian options will be available.
- Meals at the Be Our Guest Restaurant range from $15 – $35.95
- Book your advanced reservation in time for opening later this year! Visit the Disney World website for more information.
- This venue will accommodate most special dietary needs with advance notice.
- The restaurant participates in the Tables in Wonderland and Disney Dining Plan programmes.
- A 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Guests under the age of 18 must have a parental permission to book.
Book your luxury Orlando villa today and check out this – and many more new attractions at Disney’s Fantasyland.