Calling all Sci-Fi fans! The Away Mission Orlando is coming soon and everyone is invited to meet their favourite science fiction stars!
Hosted at the Hilton Orlando Resort in Disney World from Friday 5th – Sunday 7th October 2012, this fan-friendly convention is just a stone’s throw away from our luxury villas near Disney.
It’s not too late to book your dream Orlando vacation and grab the opportunity of a lifetime to mingle with world-famous stars from shows such as Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica and more!
Meet Avery Brooks, otherwise known as Benjamin Sisko from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, plus Eureka’s Federal Marshal Jack Carter and many more legendary Sci-Fi stars at this fan-friendly annual convention.
Also on the itinerary is the AM/FM – Away Mission Festival of Music featuring Schaffer the Dark Lord as well as the Trek Burlesque show, a VIP cocktail party and an evening of food and fun at the fabulous All-Star Banquet.
Fans of all ages can also enjoy:
- Autograph and memorabilia auctions
- Costume contests
- A Saturday night show
- A Team Trivia competition
- Theatrical presentations
- Interactive games
- Photo opportunities with the stars
- Plus a whole host of special children’s events and more!
Beam me up Scotty!
Away Mission Info:
- Tickets cost $15 for Friday, $30 for Saturday and $20 for Sunday.
- Weekend passes are available including three day admission including entry to some special events.
- Free admission for children age 12 and under with a paying adult.
- Autographs from celebrity guests are available to buy plus photo sessions with the stars.
- The AM/FM Away Mission Festival of Music takes place on Friday night at 8pm.
- The Team Trivia competition will take place on Friday 5th October at 10.30pm at John T’s Bar.
- The Cocktail Party takes place at 7pm on Saturday 6th October with Trek Burlesque starting at 10pm
- The All-Star Banquet is held on Saturday night with a celebrity guest sat at each dinner table.
- Trek Burlesque show takes place on Saturday, October 6th at 10pm.
- Extra admission costs may apply to individual events.
- Plus much more!