- Sleeps 8/11
- 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 shower rooms, 5 WCs
- PRIVATE 12m x 6m HEATED POOL
- VILLAGE 500 METRES
- LOVELY COUNTRY VIEWS
Good to know
- Beaumont-en-Auge village centre, 500 metres.
- Pont L'Eveque, 4 miles
- Deauville, 7 miles (direct flights from Stansted and London City airport)
- Le Havre ferry, 28 miles
- Caen, 30 miles
- Three 18-hole golf courses nearby
- Horse racing at Deauville
- Sandy beach at Trouville, 9 miles (20 minutes)
Luxury farmhouse in Normandy - Manoir du Beau Mont is a beautiful manor house built on high ground overlooking the beautiful Normandy countryside close to the popular seaside town of Deauville.
This striking manor house is built in the traditional style of the Pays d' Auge region; an area of beautiful green pastures and orchards producing the famous Normandy cider. It has been meticulously refurbished to offer modern convenience and comfort and enhance traditional features, such as the large stone fireplace, beamed ceilings and old ' tomettes' tiled floors.
The village of Beaumont-en-Auge has a bakery, grocery and excellent restaurant, whilst nearby Pont l' Eveque, famed for its cheese, has a variety of shops and restaurants. Deauville has a delightful promenade, sandy beach, Thalassatherapy centre, casino and fantastic seafood restaurants. The Deauville horse races are held during late August/early September. A little further along the coastline is the charming port of Honfleur, well worth a visit.
This is a non-smoking property.
Lower ground floor/entrance level:
- Entrance hall with elegant 18th century Louis Xlll staircase.
- Playroom, open fireplace,computer, table football, pool table, French doors to garden.
- Separate WC.
Upper ground floor/garden level:
- Living/dining room, dining for 12, open fireplace, (TV, DVD,CD) French doors to garden and picture windows overlooking the surrounding countryside.
- Fully equipped kitchen/breakfast room, dining for 12, doors to large terrace, outdoor dining facilities.
- Double bedroom (1.60m).
- Single bedroom (0.90m).
- Separate shower room, WC (shared between the two bedrooms above).
- Twin bedroom (2 x 0.90) and
- Double bedroom(1.60m) with
- "Jack & Jill" ensuite shower room, WC (shared between the 2 bedrooms above).
- Master double bedroom (1.60m), ensuite bathroom, dressing room, WC.
- Double bedroom (1.6m), ensuite bathroom. WC.
Large, well maintained grounds with large lawn, outdoor dining, barbecue. Private 12m x 6m heated pool (Roman steps), pool house with shower, WC.
- 2 hours maid service per day (Monday-Friday)
- WiFi Internet and use of computer
- Pool Heating (25-28 degrees)
- Winter Heating
- Football table and pool table
All villas come equipped with bed linen and towels, cutlery, utensils and usual furnishings required for a self catering rental. All villas have a final clean included (this is a clean that reflects reasonable use of the property). Unless specified, villas will usually have a washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and other modern conveniences. These are not usually specifically listed on the property description online, however please ask if the presence of one of these items is important to your stay