Amalfi 58 bedrooms, sleeps 16, 6 bathrooms,
Get in touch and we will help you find your perfect vacation rental 1-866-341-8086Request villa information
Make an inquiry:
Review and inquire
|Bedrooms (sleeps)||8 (16)|
|Sleeping arrangements||See description|
This is a highly panoramic property framed by the ruins of the ancient Saint Eustachio Church, a very interesting and magic monument of the medieval age. The villa lies in fact in a very enchanting position because it is exceptionally overlooked the blue sea dipping Amalfi and Atrani coast towns.
The villa consists of 3 independent levels and it boasts a beautiful swimming pool (mt. 4,5 x mt. 9,50) lying in one of the most unique corner of the property, where the look can enjoy all the surrounding natural treasures.
The villa's central level, hosting 7 bed places in total, opens itself on the amazing solarium terrace, hosting the swimming pool, and it is distributed on two floors:
- Large living/dining area with fireplace and TV
- Equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, 4 stoves cooking plate + 1 electric stove)
- 1 double bedroom with balcony opening on a panoramic terrace overlooking the swimming pool
- Bathroom with bathtub
- 1 double bedroom with shower bathroom en suite. The room is enlightened by a balcony opening on the panoramic terrace
- 1 bedroom with 3 single beds
An outside staircase leads to the pergola terrace putting into the Attic.
The attic hosts 3+2 bed places and it is distributed on two levels:
- Equipped kitchen corner (Fridge, freezer, 3 stoves cooking plate + 1 electric stove)
- Shower bathroom
- Living area with a double bed sofa and a little sea view terrace
- 1 double bedroom with panoramic window + ceiling window
- 1 single bedroom
- 1 bathroom (toilet + basin)
The Attic is provided of Air Conditioning System.
From the villa's solarium terrace it is possible to reach a wonderful equipped garden (hammock, barbecue, wood stove), an ideal place to spend unforgettable moments enjoying the quietness of the site and the unrivalled beauty coast overviews.
The garden area welcomes a pretty and comfortable Dependence, hosting 2+2 bed places, which consists of:
- Living room with a double bed sofa
- Equipped kitchen (fridge, oven, 4 stoves cooking plate, exhaust fan)
- Double Bedroom
- Shower bathroom
The dependence is provided of Air Conditioning System.
The Villa is reachable trough a route made of 210 useful steps and paths.
For the trekking lovers the chance to simply reach the path leading to the "Valle delle Ferriere", the extraordinary wildlife reserve where it is possible to admire the Giant Fern. The Ruins of the ancient Saint Eustachio Church (close to the villa) are an extraordinary archaeological site and the unique scenery of the Medieval dinners which taking place in it during the summer time.
Porterage by donkey between 16:00 PM to 19:00 PM
Sorry, we've not added any location information yet.
You can always take a look here in the meantime or we welcome you to contact us for any information you might need.
Rates & Extras
|Mid Season||$810||$5,670||Call for details|
Availability updated 1st Jun 2013
Please contact us for availability.
No reviews have been added for this home.Write a review for Amalfi 5