Barbados 167 bedrooms, sleeps 13, 8 bathrooms,
Get in touch and we will help you find your perfect vacation rental 1-866-341-8086Request villa information
Make an inquiry:
Review and inquire
|Bedrooms (sleeps)||7 (13)|
|Sleeping arrangements||8 King Beds|
An outstanding example of Oliver Messel's genius, this home is set in spectacular tropical gardens on a secluded beach in St. James.
This tastefully furnished home has an open plan layout designed to take advantage of the lovely views of the Caribbean Sea.
6 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom can accommodate up to 13 people.
Swimming is not possible directly in front of house as there is a small reef but excellent swimming to the south or north of property.
An open gazebo overlooks the sea with a table to seat up to 14 - perfect for lunch or dinner.
The main dining room has a large carved coral stone table which can seat up to 14 and overlooks the swimming pool.
The Cottage has its own car park and entrance.
- 7 bedrooms (all Twin beds that can also convert to a King)
- 8 bathrooms (7 en-suite, 1 powder room)
- Sleeps 13
- Hairdryer and wall safe in every bedroom
- On-site staff, including: Butler, Cook, Laundress, Night Watchman, 2 Maids and 2 Gardeners
- Open plan living
- Private Pool
- An open gazebo overlooking the sea with a table to seat up to 14 - perfect for lunch or dinner.
- Main dining area complete with a large carved coral stone table which can seat up to 14 and overlooks the swimming pool.
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Private car park and entrance to Villa
- Private entrance and car park
- Fully equipped top of the range kitchen
- Main dining room with a large carved coral stone table which can seat up to 14 and overlooks the swimming pool.
- Multiple balconies with sea views
- On-site staff
- Hairdryers and wall safes in every bedroom
- Satellite TV
- Fax Machine
- Tennis Court, Golf Course and Water Sports nearby
- Private Pool - 31ft x 15ft, 6ft at the deep end and 3.5ft at the shallow end.
Sorry, we've not added any location information yet.
You can always take a look here in the meantime or we welcome you to contact us for any information you might need.
Rates & Extras
|Summer Rates||$5,000||$35,000||Call for details|
Availability updated 1st Jun 2013
Please contact us for availability.
No reviews have been added for this home.Write a review for Barbados 16